yes, so can man it also see

google:

Well, that's the way to see it.

lach doch mal

RE: English jokes
geschrieben von ehemaliges Mitglied
als Antwort auf JuergenS vom 18.11.2019, 08:49:03

dear friend,
for some reason, karl has set up the "foreign languages" department here. So why should those who write here and enjoy their language skills translate everything? in the hobby forums, so many people enjoy to show their artwork but not everyone explains how he did it -  just that everyone understands?
Don't  be angry with me, but I think it's not good if you start now to write German here - therefor you have 99.9% space in the rest of the forum. And with many jokes, it's just that you cannot translate them  1: 1 - there are often word-jugglings that make no sense in the translation. So just enjoy the manifold anglicisms here and stop translating :-)

JuergenS
JuergenS
Mitglied

geschrieben von JuergenS

I understand, Need no Translation for Jokes, it was no proposal to Change anithing in this thread.

It was just for fun, 

Servus

Anzeige

geschrieben von ehemaliges Mitglied
als Antwort auf JuergenS vom 18.11.2019, 10:38:24

:-)
now than ,,, here is one for you

An old woman had 3 daughters. Once she decided to test her Sons-in-law.
One day she was walking along a lakeshore with the first son-in-law.
Purposefully, she fell down in the lake and started yelling for help.
The first son-in-law jumped into the water and dragged her out into the shore.
The next day he found a brand new E Class Mercedes in his door steps with the wordings
“Thank you!!! Your Mother-in-law who loves you very much.!!!”

Another day she was walking along a lakeshore with the second son-in-law. Purposefully, she fell down in the lake and started yelling for help. The second son-in-law jumped into the water and dragged her out into the shore. The next day he found a brand new E Class Mercedes in his door steps with the wordings “Thank you!!! Your Mother-in-law who loves you very much.!!!”

The third time she was walking with the third son-in-law and she repeated the same. But that guy didn’t respond to her cries for help and didnt move a single step to save her. The poor old lady who wanted to test her sons-in-law drowned and died.
The next day he found a brand new Rolls-Royce in his doorsteps with the following wordings…
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
“Thank you very much! Your Father-in-law.!!!”
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
Not bad Google’s translation provided through Heigl.
Thank you Heigl for your work.
It is not easy choosing fitting jokes. Of course in the wide www we find a lot and they could be copied into here, so one likes to do it.
Since there is not much going on referring jokes in the English thread I post in the German one as well. Some very good ones there as well.
I go and search my notes for another joke to put into here.
Take care
ALL
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
The pastor asked if anyone in the congregation would like to express Praise for answered prayers. A lady stood and walked to the podium.

She said, "I have a Praise. Two months ago, my husband, Tom, had a terrible bicycle wreck and his scrotum was completely crushed. The pain was excruciating and the doctors didn't know if they could help him."

You could hear a muffled gasp from the men in the congregation as they imagined the pain that poor Tom must have experienced.

"Tom was unable to hold me or the children," she went on, "and every move caused him terrible pain. We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation, and it turned out they were able to piece together the crushed remnants of Tom's scrotum, and wrap wire around it to hold it in place."

Again, the men in the congregation were unnerved and squirmed uncomfortably as they imagined the horrible surgery performed on Tom.

"Now," she announced in a quavering voice, „thank the Lord, Tom is out of the hospital and the doctors say that with time, his scrotum should recover completely."

All the men sighed with relief. The pastor rose and tentatively asked if anyone else had something to say.

A man stood up and walked slowly to the podium.

He said, "I'm Tom."

The entire congregation held its breath.

"I just want to tell my wife that the word is sternum."

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf ehemaliges Mitglied vom 02.11.2019, 19:53:22
Poor Yoli, just answered 2 questions correctly. Have to go back to School. hihi
SamuelVimes
SamuelVimes
Mitglied

geschrieben von SamuelVimes
t7415bbdffb51_0CT1ioi.jpg
LG
Sam
SamuelVimes
SamuelVimes
Mitglied

geschrieben von SamuelVimes
81395713_2748372151891705_1934804323565305856_n.jpg
LG
Sam
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
A patient runs out of the operation room, screaming.
-
A doctor stops him and asks: “Mr. Ainsley! What on Earth is happening?! Why are you running?!”
-
The patient breathes heavily: “I was about to be operated on, doctor. And then the nurse said: ‘Come now, stop panicking. You’ll manage just fine!’”
-
The doctor shrugs: “Oh but that’s nice, no? Nurse being supportive to you?”
-
The patient gets angry: “She was talking to the surgeon!”

Anzeige