jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

RE: English jokes
geschrieben von jacare4
als Antwort auf yoli vom 09.06.2021, 21:52:35
@Yoli

Disgusting.

Dear Yoli, did you get across this extremely disgusting joke on the Greek island of Kos? I am sure there were better things to bring back as souvenirs, such as photos.or little items to put on the shelf at home. 
By the way, thermometers. Whenever I watch an Americal movie and there is a hospital scene and the body temperature is taken, the instrument is shown protruding from the mouth of the patients. It really is nauseating.... ...

Udo
rehse
rehse
Mitglied

geschrieben von rehse

What do you call a bee that can't make up its mind?

A maybee.

rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 10.06.2021, 07:40:39

Hi Udo,
sorry, I have no joke for you. I only wonder where you have all that vocabulary from, I have never met - like nauseating or protrude...  I think you don't come across such vocabulary in school or business.
(I had to look them up in dictionary)   Rosemarie

Anzeige

jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4
als Antwort auf rose42 vom 11.06.2021, 14:53:35
@rose42

Dear Rose, I´m happy you found the words in your dictionary. Me too, I found them in my very old but still reliable Oxford Advanced Learner´s dictionary., New Edition from 1995.

Udo
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli

Hello All
Udo Dear

I don't know if I should be ashamed when I read your words. That joke is not sooo disgusting. We (the nurses) have to measure T° really in the after by children. That is NORNAL:
But I know you did not mean it that way that is why I greet you and am happy to be back here again.
Kos was great. It is a small island, with nice folks and happy to see tourist again. That is their main income.
From our hotel we could see Bodrum in Turkey. The island has luckily not a lot of   refugees if any. We did never talk about it or see any.
Sadly we saw lots of derelict houses, because there was an earthquake in 1933. They say that everything was defect on that island.
To see all the hotels now is amazing.
I am no great one to take pictures. I am sure if anyone wants too you could look KOS up in the internet.
Well nice to be back.
We have already plant to get away with the camper from the 8th of July for a while.
The aim is Aix  - les  - Bains in France. The camping lies directly on the lake.
Here in Switzerland we could not get into a camping at all. All already full.
IN the meantime I am here and glad so.
Take care you dears

SamuelVimes
SamuelVimes
Mitglied

geschrieben von SamuelVimes
9krg6ezlwryk_IMG-20210717-WA0000.jpg
LG
Sam

Anzeige

SamuelVimes
SamuelVimes
Mitglied

IMG_20210106_211251.jpg
LG
Sam
rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
als Antwort auf SamuelVimes vom 28.07.2021, 09:38:05

I can't see any joke. I have learnt in school, what "Amen" means. It surely has nothing to do with 'men' or 'women'. And it's just dumb, what Sam makes of it. Shame on you!

Mitglied_5b92d3b
Mitglied_5b92d3b
Mitglied

geschrieben von ehemaliges Mitglied

Now you have the salad, dear Sam. grün vor Wut.pngIch könnte mir vorstellen, dass dein Witz nicht verstanden wurde 😏

👼 Tine

SamuelVimes
SamuelVimes
Mitglied

als Antwort auf rose42 vom 28.07.2021, 17:37:40
Shame on you!

I am already permanent resident in the "Hall of Shame".😃

LG
Sam

Anzeige