Forum Fremdsprachen English English jokes

English English jokes

Alan
Alan
Mitglied

RE: English jokes
geschrieben von Alan
als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 23.08.2021, 15:20:34
“I just deleted all the German names off my phone.

It's Hans free.”
Mitglied_3fbaf89
Mitglied_3fbaf89
Mitglied

geschrieben von ehemaliges Mitglied

Lawyers should never ask a Georgia grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.
In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'
The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'
She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigo*ted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'
The defense attorney nearly died.
The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,
'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair...!!

SamuelVimes
SamuelVimes
Mitglied

geschrieben von SamuelVimes
is74ur7vidxc_241632151_4791915107507737_1127250227996.jpg

LG
Sam

Anzeige

SamuelVimes
SamuelVimes
Mitglied

geschrieben von SamuelVimes
1630154681556.png
LG
Sam
Mitglied_3fbaf89
Mitglied_3fbaf89
Mitglied

als Antwort auf SamuelVimes vom 21.09.2021, 02:31:53
Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 3 Personen und Text „Yes, I did drive a truck during the war. Why do you ask?“
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf SamuelVimes vom 21.09.2021, 02:31:53

that is no joke,it is true...sadly

Anzeige

jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4
2020 is pronounced twenty twenty.

2022 is pronounced twenty twenty - too.
Mitglied_3fbaf89
Mitglied_3fbaf89
Mitglied

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Text „I love putting on warm underwear fresh out of the dryer. Plus it's fun to look around the laundromat and guess who they belong to.“

I never finish anything ...

I have a black belt in partial arts

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf ehemaliges Mitglied vom 02.02.2022, 14:52:42

det
I must be stupid