Forum Fremdsprachen English English jokes

English English jokes

Mitglied_3fbaf89
Mitglied_3fbaf89
Mitglied

RE: English jokes
geschrieben von ehemaliges Mitglied
als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 23.07.2022, 11:29:22

Ich habe Mitleid mit den Eltern von heute. Man muss in der Lage sein, die Vögel und die Bienen zu erklären... Die Bienen & die Bienen... AA Die Vögel & die Vögel... Die Vögel, die einmal Bienen waren... ' Die Bienen, die einmal Vögel waren... Die Vögel, die wie Bienen aussehen... Und Bienen, die wie Vögel aussehen, aber einen Stachel haben!!!
es geht drum, dass man Kindern heute eben nicht nur Männlein und Weiblein sondern auch die Diversität der Geschlechter erklären muss

jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4
als Antwort auf ehemaliges Mitglied vom 23.07.2022, 11:38:07

@Corgy

Thank you for explaining.and translating. I probably don´t understand enough English neither German.

I will try harder to improve my knowledge of both languages. 

jacaré4

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli

England doesn't have a kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 23.07.2022, 18:32:55

Dear Jacare 
You are very good in many languages.
So nice to read you here again!
Big hug coming your way.

SamuelVimes
SamuelVimes
Mitglied

geschrieben von SamuelVimes
mb8u9yvgbuat_IMG-20221011-WA0003.jpg
LG
Sam
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli

Dear ALL... so nice to read and write here again. My hubby and I are  in Spain and enjoying  the sea and nice people. That is no joke I just found this side first of all. With bad Internet I am not able to get in here a lot. Take care

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf yoli vom 16.11.2022, 14:30:13

Hello ALL
Since I wrote the last article, time hast past. We moved over to Morocco and stayed in Marrakesh is a beautiful camping.
Have a look
https://www.marokko-reisen.de/stellplatz/
 Hope you are all well. I wish you merry Christmas and all the very best for the New Year
Your Yoli

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli

An atheist was walking through the woods.
"What majestic trees"!
   "What powerful rivers"!
         "What beautiful animals"!
               He said to himself.

As he was walking alongside the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him. He turned to look. He saw a 7-foot grizzly bear charge towards him.

He ran as fast as he could up the path. He looked over his shoulder & saw that the bear was closing in on him.

He looked over his shoulder again, & the bear was even closer. He tripped & fell on the ground. He rolled over to pick himself up but saw that the bear was right on top of him, reaching for him with his left paw & raising his right paw to strike him.

At that instant the Atheist cried out, "Oh my God!"

Time Stopped.
The bear froze.
The forest was silent.

As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky. "You deny my existence for all these years, teach others I don't exist and even credit creation to cosmic accident." "Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer"?
The atheist looked directly into the light, "It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask you to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps you could make the BEAR a Christian"?

"Very Well," said the voice.

The light went out. The sounds of the forest resumed. And the bear dropped his right paw, brought both paws together, bowed his head & spoke:

"Lord bless this food, which I am about to receive from thy bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen."

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
 Just a few words
It seems that nobody wants to communicate in English.
Well, there is so much else to do. As this is my native language I do have of course enough possibilities to use the language. 
I do understand and wish all who were partaking here...ALL THE BEST

Greetings Yoli
rehse
rehse
Mitglied

geschrieben von rehse

Here I try to brush up my english knowledge.
At last I heard the concert "Last night of the proms." Great. And wonderful to listen to Rule, Britannia.
I am living in Bavaria.
The people sometimes say to me: "It s nice to be a Preiss, but it;s higher to be a Bayer!"
It is the Rule, Bavaria.
Hope, you will understand this..

Anzeige