English English jokes

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

RE: English jokes
geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf ehemaliges Mitglied vom 26.08.2018, 18:19:45

funny..tying your letter to an owl..
The books are written so life like..not surprising that a young girl thought that the university exists.

geschrieben von ehemaliges Mitglied
this is, why I love Africa :-)
I would not recommend this guy ..
he is not very accurate in working out how much space he needed for the last word, maybe he won’t be very accurate in how much he needs to cut off either!!

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf ehemaliges Mitglied vom 16.09.2018, 16:33:44

we used this joke in Switzerland for another nation that infiltrated our land a few years ago. Now of course these people are more or less integrated

Anzeige

the scottish comedian Gary Meikle about his teenage daughter and her eyebrows :-)

(He talks in best scottish english but don't worry, there are english subtitles :-) )

On a tour of the facilities, the new CEO noticed a guy leaning against a wall and doing nothing .. just watching all the others doing their job ..
The room was full of workers and he wanted to let them know that he meant business. He asked the guy, 'How much money money do you make a week?'
A little surprised, the young man looked at him and said, 'I make $400 a week. Why?'
The CEO said, 'Wait right here.' He walked back to his office, came back in two minutes, and handed the guy $1,600 in cash and said, 'Here's four weeks' pay. Now GET OUT and don't come back.'
Feeling pretty good about himself the CEO looked around the room and asked, 'Does anyone want to tell me what that goof-ball did here?' From across the room a voice said, 'That was the pizza delivery guy.'

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf ehemaliges Mitglied vom 15.10.2018, 12:10:48

oh cracky I never expected such an ending.........absolutely great

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf yoli vom 20.10.2018, 18:02:29
Jim Gaffigan

(not really funny..or?)

"It would be embarrassing trying to explain what an appetiser is to someone from a starving country. 'Yeah, the appetiser – that’s the food we eat before we have our food. No, no, you’re thinking of dessert – that’s food we have after we have our food.' We eat tons of food. Sometimes there’s so much we just stick it in a bag and bring it home. Then we throw it out the next day. Maybe give it to the dog.”

Anzeige