Forum Fremdsprachen English how about just conversation?

English how about just conversation?

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

how about just conversation?
geschrieben von yoli

Hello you lovely English speaking and writing People

It seems to be a sleeping thread this English.
Must not be!
We could just tell each other THINGS.
For instance
Things I read, heard, talked about. There are many ideas that we could bring to paper ehhh screen.
I go into myself and think of something
if and when I notice that I am alone here.
Sunny greetings
Yoli

hubertus
hubertus
Mitglied

RE: how about just conversation?
geschrieben von hubertus
als Antwort auf yoli vom 02.11.2019, 18:28:08
Hallo liebe Yoli,

ich möchte mein Englisch wieder auffrischen.
Vielleicht findest du einen Weg, damit ich wieder in

verschiedene Bilder 003.jpg
die Spur komme. Du schreibst: "es gibt
viele Ideen, die wir auf Bildschim und auf Papier
zu bringen. Ich versuche mal ein paar Worte in
Englisch zu schreiben.

Today it was a different Weather. Thank you for
your sonny Greetings. I'm so to...

I leaving in mountain "Erzgebirge" (Sachsen)
i WISH YOU A NICE EVENNING AND A
SUNNY SUNDAY.

Greetings from Hubertus

Hallo du liebenswürdiger Englisch sprechender und schreibender Mensch

Es scheint ein schlafender Faden dieses Engländers zu sein.
Darf nicht sein!
Wir könnten uns nur DINGE erzählen.
Zum Beispiel
Dinge, über die ich gelesen, gehört und gesprochen habe. Es gibt viele Ideen, die wir ehhh Bildschirm auf Papier bringen könnten.
Ich gehe in mich hinein und denke an etwas
ob und wann ich merke, dass ich alleine hier bin.
Sonnige Grüße
Yoli

geschrieben von ehemaliges Mitglied

oh dear ..I missed you sooo much ... almost gave up to post here ...
tomorrow I'll be with you - tonight I have to take care of 3 grandchildren - their parents went just out to the last Halloween party this year and I deal with the little ones pretty well

Anzeige

jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4
Hello, do you like sunsets?

This afternoon  my friend Hans called and, as the rain had stopped and there was a bright sunny area to be seen in the distance looking west , we decided to go all the way to the North Sea,  to Büsum.  That was a good decision. There was lovely sunshine and not too much wind. We found a brand-new  restaurant with seats all along  the large glass window front,overlooking the blue sea. Between four and half past the sun went down rapidly.with a bright golden glow on the water surface. We enjoyed our coffees and felt very happy. On the way back to the car Hans bought a liter of shrimps. 

How did you spend this Saturday afternoon?

jacaré4
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf hubertus vom 02.11.2019, 19:24:27

jumping up with pleasure
Hello dear Hubertus
you did the transalion perfectly.
Yes lets just tell what is Happening and how one is Feeling...or about children and grandchildren.
We will learn to know each other better and
as they say
if you find mistakes
you can keep them :-)

Where did you learn your English Hubertus?
I know that in Germany one does not like to mix the languages but it is inevitable. There are so many words in the everyday language.
Please Keep reading and writing here.
It is fun
Greetings
yoli

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 02.11.2019, 19:40:22
Greetings jacaré4
How nice to read you.
Yes I love sunsets and the sun coming up. I love the sun...so we see it...hihi
You surely had a great afternoon and eating the shrimps ...mouth-watering.
At the Moment I have to forgo walks as my knee is playing up. I will have to have a replacement of the knee joint. Let you know about.
Take care and write some more. I am happy to have made your acquaintance.
I was being busy washing all the bed clothing ware out of the camper this Saturday afternoon.
Not finished yet but doing well.
Love yoli

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf ehemaliges Mitglied vom 02.11.2019, 19:31:00
Pleasure dear woschi

Yes I was a bad Girl. Just never looked into here….but I was a month in Sardinia with the camper and 3 weeks before that in Hospital with a bad Pneumonia.. Well here shows the inevitable Age! I manged till a while ago hardly to lift my feet.   
It is getting better now...but, just not to get bored, my knee is hurting badly. I thought I would train by swimming and walking a lot and build up lost muscles! Instead I harmed my knee so much that it has to be operated o. I will get a new  knee prosthesis. Fun is, that it will be material made in a 3D Printer. I have been to see the operator and wait now for the operation appointment.
Enjoy your three grandchildren. 2 of mine are already too old to come and be guarded by us and the other 2 live 100 km away and have grandparents from the husband side who look after them. Till soon again
Let’s keep this thread alive :-)

Sunny greetings yoli

jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4
als Antwort auf yoli vom 03.11.2019, 12:12:54

@yoli

Dear Yoli, Well, Hans bought the North Sea shrimps. He paid €5 for a liter and thought that was a lot more expensive than the usual price you pay at the weekly market in town. However he wanted the shrimps and was looking forward to helping them out of their jackets. I wonder how terribly his fingers were smelling after doing this job in the evening. Anyway he told me, he enjoyed his slice of tasty black bread wirh shrimps and a fried egg. 

Yesterday, in the afternoon, Hans, Marlis and I went to the Keramik Café near the shore of Bistensee. It was rather full, almost all seats taken,  and the noise of people in vivid conversation, deafening!!!, especially the extremely loud laughter of women hurt my ears. But the coffee was good and the apricot cream tart better than usual. At our table were two more people our age. We did not know them, but after a few minutes we all were engaged in an interesting conversation. 

What about your knee operation. When do you have to go to hospital?

jacare4 

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 04.11.2019, 09:03:57
Hello Udo
May I call you by your real name?
My name is Yoli from Yolanda as one can see in the profile.
I like you information about what you did and how you felt.
I feel the same as you about too loud talks. Specially some women would do better to sing as talk..hihi
Here in Switzerland you can almost leave your purse when buying shrimps.
I just heard today that I will be operated on the 4th of December. I am glad as I walk very badly
Till in a moment…I will post something in the ALL part of the Thread.
Take care Udo and keep on enjoying yourself
Love Yo
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli

hello 👂 Yoli calling all in who are interested in the  English language. It does not matter if good or not so good. The purpose is to tell and be read.
For myself……….. I am Swiss and have been to Englöand at a youg age and stayed there for 20 years. The idea was to quickly learn the language and then go to the USA.
It happened quite differently.
I learned the language quickly but got interested in the nursing profession.
After 18 months of being in the country I started ma nursing training and became a SRN 3 years later.
Then I got married,  gradually got 2 children but carried on working because my lovely In-law’s lived with us and looked after the children
I stop for now otherwise I bore you
Greetings to al
Yoli

Anzeige