Forum Fremdsprachen English how about just conversation?

English how about just conversation?

jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

RE: how about just conversation?
geschrieben von jacare4
als Antwort auf yoli vom 17.11.2019, 11:40:21
Dear Yoli, 

You are right, titmice are already looking for and in nesting boxes to make sure they are first when the breeding season begins next year. And they start singing when the sun is shining and the weather not too cold, to make potential rivals realize which areas are already taken. Watching birds and animals in general really is a wonderful hobby.

Yesterday after breakfast we went to the seaside. The North Sea is only about a one hour´s drive from where we live. . The wind was not too strong so I could take a long walk along the shore, while my wife preferred staying in the car listening to the radio. I enjoyed looking at the reflection of the sunshine on the muddy ground of the sea. It was low tide, so there was no water as far as I could see. 

We had a very tasty buffet lunch at the Yen Yen Chinese restaurant in Heide. Back home we had our customary afternoon nap together. 

Hello Yoli, what about you? How did you spend your Sunday? What bout your knee?

Love. Udo

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf hubertus vom 02.11.2019, 19:24:27
Here I am again Hubertus

did you manage to think more about this English thread.

My idea was initially to get a thread started where everybody writes something and everybody can answer. As if we were a big Family.
Who can hep to get it started?
Of course I enjoy individual posts as well and love to write back.
Come on you lovely people. I had to ask first as well how I can write a reply without it showing  answer to the previous writer, but concerning everybody. You have to scroll right up the page until you see in green “Neuen Beitrag erstellen”.
I will have a look into here once in a while to see if my words fall on fertile grounds.
Take care all of you
Love Yoli
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
My idea was initially to get a thread started where everybody writes something and everybody can answer. As if we were a big Family.
Who can hep to get it started?
Of course I enjoy individual posts as well and love to write back.
Come on you lovely people. I had to ask first as well how I can write a reply without it showing  answer to the previous writer, but concerning everybody. You have to scroll right up the page until you see in green “Neuen Beitrag erstellen”.
I will have a look into here once in a while to see if my words fall on fertile grounds.
Take care all of you
Love Yoli

Anzeige

Virginia
Virginia
Mitglied

geschrieben von Virginia
als Antwort auf yoli vom 09.11.2019, 20:08:57

Dear Yoli,

being new and not yet familiar with everything, it took me a while to "retrieve" your message. Thanks a lot for writing.

I agree that only being able to answer to one person is a bit tedious. I would appreciate the possibility of being able to insert user names. Publishing a new contribution "sends" the message to all persons in the forum. I imagine this program is subject to constant development 😊 and so hope never dies!

I am slowly getting into christmassy feelings. This year I am creating my own Christmas card for mails. The last years I always used prefabricated ones. They're cute - but this year it had to be something different and that takes time. December is too late to start because there are a lot of other things to do (baking etc.). If you like to read, I can recommend John Grisham's Skipping Christmas. It's quite fitting right now and definitely enjoyable during these gloomy November days.

Would love to hear from you again 🌺.

Best greetings from Munich
Virginia

Munich-Stage-Destop.jpg

hubertus
hubertus
Mitglied

geschrieben von hubertus
als Antwort auf yoli vom 03.11.2019, 12:03:22

Dear yoli, in last time, I was very busy with my Laptop. It was many problems. In meantime it's better. We have a little dog (Bichon). The name is "Mucki". Dalay going out in the Nature. In the moment, the weather is bad.

I wish you a good evening. Many Greetings to you
from hubertusverschiedene Bilder 001.jpg

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 18.11.2019, 08:30:48
Hello and greetings Udo
It seems you have a lot of energy and willing to do things. How nice to spend the Sunday to go and experience nature as you did at the North Sea.
You wrote that you had a tasty buffet in a Chinese restaurant. We went yesterday to Waldshut...that is just across the border Switzerland/Germany. Once in a while we like to go and visit friends there who have camper on a Camping side there directly boarding the Rhein. Lovely spot it is! Then we went to a Chinese restaurant as well and had a lovely meal. My husband whose name is Emil had duck and I always take a Szechuan curry.
I find it amazing how excellent your English is. Where did you learn it Udo?
On Sunday we went to the cemetery. There we have the graveside of Mother and father of Emil.. I like walking around and have a look at the great works they do on the grave stone. I do a little work with some soft stone called Speckstein (soap stone) I am not sure if I ever heard from this stone in England.
I am glad you wrote about the titmice building nests. We were together with a couple and told them what we noticed. She said it could not be as they do not build nests in winter. I said maybe they don't know that the winter is coming..*smile*
You are asking about my knee. How nice of you to ask J I am glad when the 4th od December comes. I love walking and being mobile and at the moment I try and do the best wit5h this knee. It has been damaged  quite often in the past and now I get the bill for it. Well you know at the age of 77 I am still lucky to be able and to want to move around.
And you Udo?  All OK with you?
Till again another time

Love Yoli

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf hubertus vom 21.11.2019, 17:52:32

Hello dear Hubertus

Your Photos makes me think back to a few weeks where there were an abundance of flowers.
Now nature has turned mostly green and soon the colours will partly disappear. I like the different seasons.  Above all I love autumn. There are beautiful colors  of rusty reds and browns. Where we live there are a row of poplar trees. Almost all the leaves have tumbled down and there are a lot of little birds picking some food. I love to just stand there and watch them.
Well Hubertus
Take care und lets try and write more here in this thread. I would love for others to join us as well. Who knows if it will happen?
Please give Mucki a cuddle from me :-)
Greetings Yoli

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
Greetings to all of you here in this thread and of course a warm
Hello to you Virginia from Munich

I purposely write here to no one specifically but hope that some of you Udo,Hubertus, Songeur, Shenaya, Rose, WoSchi, maybe Federstrich and of course Virginia.
I do hope I have not forgotten anybody?

I am sure this is the way you see it as well Virginia? It is the way I intended it at first to be. Of course I enjoy the contacts I have made to a few of you and let’s keep that up  please.
Oh yes Christmas!
A lot of restaurants have their decoration out already and some shops as well.
Normally around this time we are away with the camper towards a warmer place. This year I have to wait till my knee has been operated on. That will take us surely to the end of Feb. if I am lucky. Let’s see! I love to post a foto of the little decoration that we manage this year. Love to see some of yours as well.
Till then
Take care
Love Yoli
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Virginia vom 19.11.2019, 17:00:55
Hello to you all
and a sunny hello to Virginia

Yes I will order the book from Grisham you recommended
Love this author!
About Christmas Deco.
I can show you what we put up each year when we are at home.

[img]https://up.picr.de/37316192ir.jpg[/img]

[img]https://up.picr.de/37316194qg.jpg[/img]

[img]https://up.picr.de/37316195dw.jpg[/img]

[img]https://up.picr.de/37316197pm.jpg[/img]

Would be great if you Virginia and others could put YOUR Deco’s in here. I love to see other people’s ideas.
Sending you all lots of warm greetings and have a good start to Christmas on the first of Advent on Saturday coming
Love Yoli
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf yoli vom 28.11.2019, 20:05:43

I seem to have a Problem to put Fotos into here! Can anyone help?

Anzeige