Forum Fremdsprachen English how about just conversation?

English how about just conversation?

Murgtäler
Murgtäler
Mitglied

RE: how about just conversation?
geschrieben von Murgtäler
als Antwort auf yoli vom 02.05.2021, 19:18:22

Help ! I need help !
I do not understand "I have been getting a line here".
Does that mean "sie hat zum erstenmal  Verbindung, sie kann sich zum ersten mal melden, sie hat zum ersten mal Internetanschluß ?
Und dann noch eine Grammatikfrage.
Wenn ich sagen möchte " Ich würde sagen...."
Heißt es dann "I should say" oder "I would say" oder ist beides richtig ?

jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4
als Antwort auf Murgtäler vom 03.05.2021, 11:59:05
@Murgtäler

Dear Murgtäler,

I would say: your translation suggestions are perfect. I would even say, nobody could do it better. Maybe I should have said you found the perfect translation. 

In a few minutes my wife and I will go to the corona center in Büdelsdorf in order to get our second inoculations. 

Have a good week. Udo
Murgtäler
Murgtäler
Mitglied

als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 03.05.2021, 15:08:40

I got my first Corona-Vacation last week, the second is due at the beginning of May.
Did you notice some side-effects after the first one ?
Regards, Manfred

Anzeige

jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4
als Antwort auf Murgtäler vom 04.05.2021, 09:26:58
Hello Manfred, 

no side effects so far, neither from the first nor from the second. Except that my left upper arm hurts a bit since yesterday around the spot where the needle penetrated the skin and muscle.

Take it easy. Udo
pschroed
pschroed
Mitglied

geschrieben von pschroed
als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 04.05.2021, 11:23:44
I had more side effects from the flu vaccination, then I'm slightly sick for three to four days.
Phil
jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4
als Antwort auf pschroed vom 04.05.2021, 11:43:10
Hello and moin,

Sitting at the breakfast table in the kitchen we mostly enjoy the view of our garden, especially when the sun is shining. This morning we only see the grey sky, the rain, and the lively movements of the twigs and bushes because the heavy effects of the cyclone Eugen are not yet over. 

In Rendsburg´s Kiel-Canal port a huge ponton is waiting for permission to continue its journey from Gdansk in Poland to Papenburg shipyard on the river Ems. On the ponton are two gigantic parts needed for the construction of a modern cruise liner. Actually the winds are too strong, the ponton might get blown into the canal embankment. Yesterday I went to take a picture and was impressed by the sight. 

jacaré4

DSCN9094.JPG

Anzeige

pschroed
pschroed
Mitglied

geschrieben von pschroed
als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 05.05.2021, 08:23:04
Really impressive !
It is definitely not easy to carry out such a transport 😐.
Thank you for the picture.   Phil.
rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
Very impressing, indeed!
Murgtäler
Murgtäler
Mitglied

Hi Udo !
Really verry impressing your picture. Looks like the caterpillars of a tank. I've been there once when we were on holyday in this area some years ago. We visited the ferry brigde near Rendsburg. Is that wer you live ?
Manfred

Mitglied_6d29e9d
Mitglied_6d29e9d
Mitglied

geschrieben von ehemaliges Mitglied

Holy moly, this huge excavator or caterpillar reminds me of the huge monster in the lignite opencast mine near Kerpen, Hambach opencast mine, where my sister used to live. These monsters are really terrifying

g`morning to everyone here in the small group. It is now almost the 2nd week of May and the winter temperatures are still there. I'm slowly getting fed up ... again and again sleet and hardly any sun. But you have to think positively. Have a wonderful day to all of you

Anzeige