Forum Fremdsprachen English how about just conversation?

English how about just conversation?

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

RE: how about just conversation?
geschrieben von yoli

Due to corona I'm not attending any English-lessons right now and I miss them very much.
Regards Manfred.

What a good thing I found you to coax you into here Manfred.
Yes patchwork families are a thing. We are also patchwork. My two children, Emil’s 2 children!
Kids from my kids and kids from the daughter of Emil! The son has no fancy to have children. He feels it is not a nice world to set children into it!
As far as I am concerned, I love the 2children of Emil and the 2 grandchildren I got from his daughter. The same is as far as Emil and ma daughter is concerned. It works. It is sad if it does not work.

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli

Dear Yoli,
I think you are lucky to have found such a good place- even located so beautifully!
When do you intend to move in? I hope, that you will tell us, how things are going on.
Have a good night and a lovely next week!
Take care – Rosemarie

Of course dear Rosemarie, we keep in touch!

Although I have to confess, we are going away again at the end of this week. This time it is 3 weeks KOS.
We wanted to go to Ticino into a float of Airbnb. After looking at it, we decided it was not nice enough and difficult to go for walks from there. So we re -  booked and found the isle of Kos. It is not the first time that we are there in that hotel.
Have a look if you like
https://www.tui-blue.com/de/de/hotels/tui-blue-oceanis-beach/
In thoughts you may come and join us :-)
Till soon
Love Yoli

Murgtäler
Murgtäler
Mitglied

geschrieben von Murgtäler
als Antwort auf yoli vom 10.05.2021, 13:26:51

Till soon
Love Yoli
geschrieben von yoli

Nice Jok
e , dear Joli your "denglish"
There's no "till soon" in English, it must read "See you soon".
you know I came here to improve my poor English but this way It's getting me nowhere.😁😉😂

Anzeige

rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
als Antwort auf Murgtäler vom 11.05.2021, 07:33:48

Oh dear! You are right, but don't be so strict! Here we all have long-forgotten  English and just want to push up our knowledge. And Yoli is a member in this thread as long as I can remember. Just take it as a sort of entertainment. If you want to gain more/better English you should join an proper English course - maybe in VHS - with a native E-speaker.
First of all we should control our German writing, which needs to improve a lot.
But my impression is, that many are not interested in correct spelling or grammatic.
Well, nobody is perfect!
So, take it easy and try to imorove yourself - you can even learn by analysing text of others.
Rosemarie

Mitglied_6d29e9d
Mitglied_6d29e9d
Mitglied

geschrieben von ehemaliges Mitglied
als Antwort auf yoli vom 10.05.2021, 13:26:51

Hello Yoli - wow, that looks like a wonderful place! I know Kos a little, I still remember Agios Theologos Beach at sunset, the Plaka Forest and an adventurous hike through the Crater Stefano. But best of all there was the snorkeling!

The hotel has a very tempting description - I like it when, on a remote island in the hotel, style in terms of clothing etc. is still important. So I hope that you like it there and I look forward to your travel report when you get back -

Have a nice day

Murgtäler
Murgtäler
Mitglied

als Antwort auf rose42 vom 11.05.2021, 09:39:09

Dear Rosemary. Did you see my smilys ?
You know I never learned English in school. And when I becam a pensioner 13 years ago I started attending lessons on VHS. But you know right now due to Corona there are no English Lessons on VHS . So ,I was very happy as joli invited me to join this Forum and particularly this English-Shread. And here I am eager to learn from such Experts as you are.
Regards. Manfred.

Anzeige

rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
als Antwort auf Murgtäler vom 11.05.2021, 15:58:42

Hello Manfred,
having never learnt English in school, I think you are doing very, very well!
With greatest respect!  Rosemarie

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf ehemaliges Mitglied vom 11.05.2021, 09:49:29

Hi Woschi2 
What a lovely picture of you. A sunny face xx
Yes I will tell you about Kos. Maybe I get internet there once in a while.
Last time we were there (about a year ago) we did not travel around.
This time we intend to go and see some interesting places.
Till soon (hihi)
Love Yoli

jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4
Dear Yoli, 

I wish you a fantastic stay on Kos island. Enjoy as much as possible the climate, the hotel, the atmosphere, the Greek environment, the people, the food and come back healthy. 

Udo

Murgtäler
Murgtäler
Mitglied

als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 12.05.2021, 19:40:03

Hi friends, I'm looking for two terms in English i do not find in my dictionary. You know I'm a runner to keep me fit but I also take part in Competitions, so-called Volksläufe. In my dictionary i don't find the english-equivalent for "Trainigsstrecke" and neither for "Wendepunktstrecke". Could you please help me?
Thank you. Manfred.

Anzeige