Forum Fremdsprachen English how about just conversation?

English how about just conversation?

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

RE: how about just conversation?
geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf rose42 vom 25.08.2021, 18:26:19

Hello dear Rose
I have been away in Bad Dürrheim just for the reason of backaches.
I wish you all the very best and afterward a quick recovery and with the hope that the pain has gone away. I could not see when your OP is, so I hope this reaches you.
All the very best to you
Love Yoli

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf ehemaliges Mitglied vom 26.08.2021, 19:25:18

Greetings and welcome tergea.
We are always happy to have people to join us here in the English conversation.
Please do not worry about mistakes one makes.
You are not the only one. Even I who should know better as this language is my best language I have to use words system.. to help me correct words.
Sometimes there is a lot of activity other times folks have other nice things to tend to.
Great to have you here
Love Yoli

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf ehemaliges Mitglied vom 26.08.2021, 19:25:18

Greetings and welcome tergea.
We are always happy to have people to join us here in the English conversation.
Please do not worry about mistakes one makes.
You are not the only one. Even I who should know better as this language is my best language I have to use words system.. to help me correct words.
Sometimes there is a lot of activity other times folks have other nice things to tend to.
Great to have you here
Love Yoli

Anzeige

geschrieben von ehemaliges Mitglied
als Antwort auf yoli vom 30.08.2021, 16:25:24

@yoli
thanks for the warm welcome, dear yoli.
there are still some mails from friends in GB waiting to be answered but at the moment I´m a bit lazy...
I haven´t seen these friends for more than 50 years but the written contact is still more or less alive.
sometimes I find it difficult to use correct expressions  in communicating with friends I haven´t seen for so long, because language alters and people do as well of course.

have a nice evening.
love, tergea

jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4

I´m back from a week´s trip to Erfurt and other places. 

jacaré4/Udo
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 01.09.2021, 12:50:51

Welcome back Udo
I am back from Bad Dürrheim. To be honest that very warm water does me no good. All my joints ache and I have to take some painkillers.
Just swimming and moving around is OK.
Udo, we have some camping friends in Erfurt. We keep talking about visiting them, as they have been to Switzerland many times now.
If it is possible to go to Spain after the middle of September we like to go to Mazzarón. There is a camping called Los Madrilles there. It has 2 swimming pools with seawater. They change it each night. We would stay there until the end of October so God will

Anzeige

jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4
Dear Yoli, 

Sorry to learn you didn´t like the much too warm water at Dürrheim. So you will love the refreshing and revigorating Mediterranean Sea water at Mazarrón. But isn´t it a rather long drive all the way down from Switzerland to southern Spain?

Staying in Erfurt last weekend was a very good experience. The city is beautiful, not too big, with a large pedestrian area. All the interesting places can be reached just walking. Even the flower and garden show, the BUGA 2021, is only a few tramstops away. We were lucky, when we visited the show, we were spoilt with sunshine almost all day. 

Udo

DSCN7132 (1).JPG

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 02.09.2021, 08:14:32

Hello Udo

What a lovely picture of the flowers. We are invited to Erfurt, but until now it never happened. Our fault!
That lovely couple we know from travelling with camper for many years now.
Both of us planned to meet in Spain insteadJ.
Usually those two visit us on the way down to Spain, but this time we will leave here just about the same time.
Yes of course Udo it is a long way down to the south of Spain. But as we stay there for a few weeks it is not so bad. We take it easy and stop a few times.
Our German Trip will have to wait a while. Also a shame but we long for warmth and of course swimming in sea water.
Once in a while I will look into here as we take the tablet with us, just to see you how you are doing all of you! In the meantime take care and stay healthy.
Love Yoli

jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4
als Antwort auf yoli vom 05.09.2021, 10:40:04
Hello Yoli, 

You are really lucky to have such good friends that keep contact  with you and you with them for so many years. Hopefully you can go swimming in the Mediterranean and the campsite will not become inundated by torrential rains. Not far from the place  in Spain you chose for spending several weeks or even months there are very interesting desert areas, reminding of colourful Arizona. 

Erfurt in Thuringia was a good choice for our annual family meeting. The city is not too big, and it is full of historical buildings. Anyway you should keep Erfurt on your to-do-list for the near future. 

Have a safe journey to Spain. 

Udo

DSCN6925.JPG
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli

Well Folks, tomorrow we leave. Now the camper is packed and we have made our plans for the next weeks.
Tomorrow we go as far as Privas in the Ardéche. There we visit my brother who lives there. After a few days, and after the weather has improved  a bit, we move on towards Spain. On the Camping Los Madrilles in Isla Plana we will stay a few weeks. There is always something to do there. If you like you could have a look in the Internet.
Towards the end of October we move on to Malaga. Now I have read a few nice things about that town in the Spanish thread here. It must be a beautiful town. So we will stay there a while!
I let you know once in a while where we are and what we are doing. Please don’t let this thread go to sleep too much.
Take care all of you lovely people.
Udo, when we are back I would love to read more over China and your trip to there.
Greetings Yoli

Anzeige