Forum Fremdsprachen English how about just conversation?

English how about just conversation?

pschroed
pschroed
Mitglied

RE: how about just conversation?
geschrieben von pschroed
Scared ......  I´m a Dragon the year 1952.  😉 
I try to spit fire, but nothing happens 👀   Phil.

istockphoto-481181788-612x612.jpg
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 14.02.2021, 11:54:10

Udo
smile
if these items help you

Things that Tigers should avoid:

• Unlucky color: brown
  • Unlucky numbers: 6, 7, and 8
  • Unlucky direction: southwest
  • Unlucky months: the 1st, 4th, 5th and 11th Chinese lunar months
You will have to arrange your life around these valuable informations..!!
I can just see you shaking your head and thinking I have other things to do! Yes??

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf pschroed vom 14.02.2021, 12:21:02

Hi Phil 
have a look at this!

The Dragon is the fifth of all zodiac animals. According to one myth, the Jade Emperor said the order would be decided by the order in which they arrived to his party. Everyone expected the powerful Dragon to arrive early on. However, he came after Rat, Ox, Tiger and Rabbit. When asked why he was so late, Dragon said that on the way, he saw a village suffering from drought. He had to stop and create rain for them. The Jade Emperor was happy when he heard of this noble deed and gave him the fifth position.

Nobel? Yes!

by ythe way John Lennon was a Dragon

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli

Thats Yoli
What is the personality of the Year of the Horse?
Energetic, Passionate, Upright, Aspirant

People born in the Years of the Horse are always having personality traits like being warm-hearted, enthusiastic, and positive. As they are lively and active, running in broad areas, so it is also the symbol of independence and freedom.

Some of it is very true!

Virginia
Virginia
Mitglied

geschrieben von Virginia

@all

I just found out that the notification system failed. It will take me a while to catch up with reading all that's been written 😊.

@Yoli
@jjacare4

I'm a tiger as well 😄. We are beautiful creatures! 😄

Love + my best
Virginia

white-bengal-tiger-406999__480.jpgBild von Pixabay

rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
als Antwort auf yoli vom 14.02.2021, 12:41:50

Hi Yoli,
why do you strain yourself with all that Chinese nonsense? It's surely quite interesting to learn about other people's mentality - but better stick on your own and manage your own life reasonably.
Have a loverly Sunday and avoid the Chinese Virus!
bye-bye to all of this thread!    Rosemarie

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf rose42 vom 14.02.2021, 13:35:51

Dear Rosemarie

I could hardly close my mouth. You are a bit severe about the "Chinese nonsense”
I like to believe when it suits me…smile....when not we can call it anything
jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4
Hello Rosemarie and Yoli, 

I want to apologize. I started the Chinese rubbish a few days ago. My Hangzhou friends sent me pictures today showing thousands of people enjoying the five free days they got for celebrating their Spring Festival. In their city they don´t have new corona incidences, so they are free to walk to the famous Westlake and to Lingyin temple for praying.

What I enjoyed today? Well, there was nothing to make me happy. I had to go to the dermatologist´s to have something under my right ear cut off. The waiting-room was terribly cold. And before the doctor started I had to take both shoes off, and my sweater, climb onto the stretcher and wait. It was so chilly in that room. I had to wait for at least twenty minutes..Then the operation was done in a relatively short time. While he was working on me, the doctor, whose age is almost sixty  talked about all the girls he had courted when he was young, maybe thinking I had similar memories. 

In the afternoon it started snowing heavily. And so far it hasn´t stopped. At six o´clock p.m. I went outside and  did my best to remove the fresh snow from the sidewalk. At seven I looked like a snowman and went indoors to see the evening news. More snow will probably fall overnight.. 

jacaré4/Udo
jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4
Guess who...

Hello,  Last Sunday was Valentine s Day.. Fifty years ago, British teenie girls were so happy to receive lots of Valentine cards. On the cards were written sweet words of love from boys who fancied them. However they were shy then, they wouldn´t reveal their identity. They would just sign with :  Guess who.  So the  girls did not know who had sent the messages. The more such Valentine cards they got, the better. Those lucky girls really felt lucky and highly esteemed. 

jacaré4/Udo
rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 17.02.2021, 17:39:47

They are no more shy nowadays, I guess. They write in mails or whatsapps what ever they believe to be interesting. Some seem even to publish intimate details or selfies!!! How inconceivable - my grandson assures to me, that he never takes part in those nonsense. I do hope so....

Anzeige