Forum Fremdsprachen English I wish the world had more so very wise judges

English I wish the world had more so very wise judges

I wish the world had more so very wise judges
geschrieben von ehemaliges Mitglied

and I wish the whole world could see this how independent a judge can be ...
this is the story about a 96 year old father who still takes care of his 63 year old son, suffering of cancer.
One day he drove his car just too fast in a school zone .. now he sits in front of judge Frank Caprio ... whatch what happens... heartbreaking and heartwarming all at the same time -- how small I feel Ito listen to this judge and to this wonderful old dad .. ... what does it take for someone to be so kind , and someone to be far from it , what is the ingredients of kindness and caring ...

jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

RE: I wish the world had more so very wise judges
geschrieben von jacare4
Ja, und? Eine rührende Gerichtsverhandlung. Dass überhaupt so ein Vergehen, in einer verkehrsberuhigten Zone, vor einer Schule, zu schnell gefahren zu sein, vor Gericht verhandelt wird, verwundert doch sehr. Normalerweise wird man erwischt, wird belehrt, sieht sein Vergehen ein, zahlt, und ist einsichtig, fährt beim nächsten Mal entsprechend vorsichtig. Möglicherweise hat der Marshal gemeint, der alte Herr sollte doch besser seine Fahrerlaubnis abgeben. 

jacaré4
als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 10.08.2019, 14:57:36

are you sure you understood it all?
please write here only  in english ... for some reason they call it "Fremdsprachenforum"

Thank you

Anzeige

jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4
als Antwort auf ehemaliges Mitglied vom 10.08.2019, 15:12:13
Yes, dear WoSchi, I´m sure I understood it all. Sorry, I didn´t see this was a foreign language thread. Of course, the judge was very wise, so he perfectly understood the situation of the almost a hundred-year-old driver who still cared for his son and who thought it was his right to speed past a school area.  Maybe the judge even thought it was a somewhat funny case, he had to punish a senile old man. In America punishments easily mean twenty years in prison or more. If the judge had pronounced such a severe punishment he would have ridiculed the wholy penal system of the US.

So it was a wise decision to dismiss the case.

jacaré4
marianne
marianne
Mitglied

geschrieben von marianne
als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 10.08.2019, 19:09:14

Jacare,
mi povas legi la anglan- tute ne skribi!
1946 mi lernis la frankan(?) -weil wir französisch besetzte Zone waren....
Allen "Angebern", allen "Normalen"-
mi salutas- Marianne

als Antwort auf marianne vom 10.08.2019, 20:43:27

kial arogante verki en fremdlingva forumo en fremdaj lingvoj? Ili ankaŭ uzas mortan lingvon kaj volas eksciti sin
????

Anzeige