English Purpose of this subforum

Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

Re: Purpose of this subforum
geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf bukamary vom 08.10.2015, 18:05:18
Hi bukamary,

You´re right! Potter´s wheel is a better translation. It simply didn´t occur to me.

I wish you all the best for 19 October - whatever it may be.
In November a knee arthroscopy is done with me.

Love, Bärbel
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 09.10.2015, 09:34:27
Hello @all,

nobody is writing here. What´s a pity.
On Sunday I was in the chatroom, no one was there.

Today it´s sunny. I hope it stays fine for the weekend.

This morning I read in the newspaper that Leipzig covers the 3rd place in the town ranking behind Munich and Berlin among the 30 largest cities in Germany. This resulted in a study because of population growth, growth in employment and productivity, site factors such as education, innovation, accessibility, internationality and demographic trends.

Have a nice weekend.

Greetings, Bärbel
Karl
Karl
Administrator

geschrieben von Karl
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 23.10.2015, 15:38:48
Dear Bärbel,

thank you for your contribution. We are in need of interesting topics for this English subforum. Furthermore a critical mass of English speaking (and writing) persons is required, therefore I suggest that you help to recruite friends to participate.

Best personal regards, Karl

Anzeige

Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf Karl vom 24.10.2015, 10:28:20
Hello @all,

Can you imagine that a raccoon fit through a cat flap?
During the school holiday, I had to feed the cat of my grandchild. The cat has free passage and can always get out of the house and back inside. On day I noticed that all the pots, pans and trash cans were messed up. Yesterday we discovered the culprit. It was a raccoon, who had procured access to the house through the cat flap. We´re trying to lure the raccoon in a trap and have to lock in the cat.
Now we hope that the raccoon will not appear again or get in the trap.

Have a nice, sunny Sunday.

Bärbel
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 01.11.2015, 10:33:44
Dear Bärbel, what a faithful Lady you are in keeping trying to hold this thread alive. Thank you very much. It is the first time in a while that we have a good enough Internet for me to write.
I will not try and read what has been happening but let you know where we have been until now.
First of all we traveled through France and hurried to get to Spain where we had an appointment with people we met in Morocco. That was fun. We met at Oliva and had some lovely hours together. We went and drove into the mountains in that area with the motorbike and saw some lovely scenery.
Then we drove to the south of Spain to a place called Mazarron where we stayed a 3 weeks. It is amazing what nice people one meets whilst travelling around with the camper.
We then went to Granada, Malaga und are now in Marbella. Granada we liked a lot. It is a town for young people and Oldies. All within 1 km. of walking distance. We make very few photos, so I will just write about it.
When I have a chance I will tell more
Take care
Love Yoli
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf yoli vom 01.11.2015, 12:52:20
Hi @ all
does still someone read here?

I joined the english Grundwissen but no one wrote there or I did not find it.
sending all of you my best regards
yoli

Anzeige

Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 12.11.2015, 12:19:22
Hello all of you,

I want to wish you a Happy Christmas. I hope you have a wonderful and peaceful time with you family and friends.

A few weeks ago my PC was broken down. Now I`ve a new laptop and are able to write again.

In the meantime I was in hospital for arthroscopy. The stiches are removed and I´m very satisfied with the result.

Greetings, Bärbel
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 23.12.2015, 14:28:04
Hi dear Bärbel, you are a faithful soul in writing here. I have now tried to get in for over 20 min. It is not easy from Morocco. I wish you and all of you a nice Christmas and a happy New Year. Good news about your knee Bärbel.
Greetings to you and all who read here.
Love Yoli
Praline1
Praline1
Mitglied

geschrieben von Praline1
als Antwort auf yoli vom 23.12.2015, 20:27:49
Hello everybody,

merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of you - especially to you, yoli, so far away from home. May the year 2016 bring health, happyness and peace.
Maybe this forum will even be continued by many writers..

Greetings from

Dörte
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf Praline1 vom 23.12.2015, 22:05:56
Hello @all,

As the year draws to a close, I want to wish you a Happy New Yaer and wish you health, happiness and peace in 2016.

Greetings, Bärbel

Anzeige