Forum Fremdsprachen English Purpose of this subforum

English Purpose of this subforum

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

Re: Purpose of this subforum
geschrieben von yoli
A happy smile to have gotten an echo. GREETINGS!

I have a question. We have a Reisebericht* in German and as I am of the lazy sort of human I hope you might all be happy just to get the link with a PN?
As we have been in Morocco 4 times mostly for 3 -6 months, we look at things quite normally and forget to take pictures.
So please let me know if you like to read the travelblog in German.

I will keep posting thngs which come to my mind as we go of course.

The oddest thing we noticed on the last day but one was:
we drove on a 4 lane motorway. We noticed a car parked on the emrgency lane and were ready to help if needed. So we slowed down and noticed in the middle of the two lanes a man kneeling down towards Mekka) and praying. Allah has to be powerful!

Now have a nice day and it is great to be back again here with you all
Love Yoli
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 28.03.2016, 13:58:15
Hi Yoli,

I don´t mind reading your travelblog in German.
I´m looking forward to the posting.

A praying man on a motorway is a dangerous matter. He can be glad that nothing happened, or wanted he commited suicide?

Have you enjoyed the easter holidays so far?
On Monday we were invited at my son´s place and enjoyed so much being with the whole family. The other days we were cycling.

Have a nice week with sunshine.

Greetings to all of you, Bärbel
Praline1
Praline1
Mitglied

geschrieben von Praline1
als Antwort auf yoli vom 28.03.2016, 13:58:15
Hi yoli,

what you wrote about your incident on your trip back really sounds strange. The praying man showed a lot of trust in Allah! Or did he want to test him??

Like Maxi we spent some time with our children. Our daughter had invited us for breakfast on Easter Sunday. Also the family of our son-in-law had come. As our two grand-sons are rather lively time passed very soon.
As you can imagine it is quite some work with a nearly 3 years old boy and a 4 months old baby. That`s why my help is often required. But I really enjoy it.

It seems as if spring soon will come. April weather has already started with sometimes sunshine and sometimes rain. At least last Saturday the sun was shining all day long. My husband and I spent the day at the North Sea where we are modernising our flat. As I could not help very much I did a walk and enjoyed the heavy wind.

This was the latest news from me.

Greetings to all of you.

Dörte

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
Dear Dörte and dear Bärbel.. it sounds lovely with your families. Great to have them all together! We have 4 grandchildren and managed to see them all since we are back. I do miss them very much when away. Luckily 2 of them have WhatsApp. So we just exchange short Messages. The Girlie aged 9 has a handy and can write emails. I love it...now there is just the 6 yr. old missing who cannot communicate. That leaves us skype when we have a good line.
Well I say cheerio for now
Greetings Yoli

Hi Bärbel I have sent you the link once more. I do hope you can open it now. PLease let me know
xxx
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 01.04.2016, 21:54:41
Hello @all,

Today I´m verry happy and satisfied. I´m a fan of the local football team. My favorite team RBL won against Bochum 3 : 1 - they are on the way to the 1. Bundesliga. Yet a few hurdles are to be jumped. Still 6 matches there are to the end of the football season.

Tomorrow it will be a sunny and warm day. We are going to a cycling tour to a nearby lake. I´m looking forward to it.

Have an nice weekend.

Greetings, Bärbel

to Yoli - I can´t open the link you posted.
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 02.04.2016, 19:34:07
sorry about that Bärbel, but I know no other way to get into the Journal as what I posted you in the PN. Maybe I can think of something else.
It is a bit hard going here?
Well I keep having a look to see if anyone is writing here. Does not have to be.
Cheerio @ all
Yoli

Anzeige

Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 05.04.2016, 21:51:28
Hi Yoli,
We seems to be the only ones here. What a pity.
I think it´s a lack of topics.
At the moment the sun didn´t come right through because of the Sahara dust. Till tomorrow it seems to be over.
Greetings, Bärbel
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 07.04.2016, 17:02:20
Hi Bärbel,yes a shame that we are alone here. I must have surgery on my cervical spine because the nerves are suppressed causing me to not have any feelings in my little and my ring finger on both hands. The 6.Wirbel is shifted and is in danger to slip out causing me to be paralyzed. I will be operated on the 13th next week. Please send me good thoughts.
Dear Bärbel, we will be back
Love Yoli
Federstrich
Federstrich
Mitglied

geschrieben von Federstrich
als Antwort auf yoli vom 07.04.2016, 17:14:12
Hi, Yoli, what's this you're telling us? You are gonna be operated on? And so soon? Poor you. My heart goes out to you and I really keep my fingers crossed and hope that you will join us again soon and sound. Good luck and take good care.
Fedi
Praline1
Praline1
Mitglied

geschrieben von Praline1
als Antwort auf yoli vom 07.04.2016, 17:14:12
Hi yoli,

good luck from me, too. I hope for you that you will feel better after your stay in hospital. During that time you can remember all the good things that happened while you were in Marocco. Maybe that will help you!

During the last days I have spent quite a lot of time with my daughter and her little sons. She didn`t feel well so that I tried to help her a bit - at least with her elder son. Fortunately she lives only one kilometre away from our home so that I don`t need much time to go there.

Today the weather makes much honor to its name - April weather. I don`t know whether this is the right term. But I think you all know what I mean! Sun and rain change a lot.

Greetings to all of you and especially to you, yoli.

Dörte

Anzeige