Forum Fremdsprachen English Purpose of this subforum

English Purpose of this subforum

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

Re: Purpose of this subforum
geschrieben von yoli
Dear Fedi and dear Dörte
it makes me feel supported to read your good wishes. It all went so quickly. Yesterday I saw the Surgeon and now on Tuesday hospital. I am glad of course as that vertebrae sits very loosely in my spine.
As soon as I can write a bit again I will let you know how it went.
In the meantime all of you take care and Dörte enjoy you family as you are near to them.
Fedi. How is life treating you? You always sound so Content
Greetings
Yoli
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 07.04.2016, 17:14:12
Dear Yoli,

I´ll be thinking of you on Wednesday and keep my fingers crossed that everthing goes well.
I hope that you will get fit quickly.
I think you need a lot of treatment after operation or have you go to a rehabilitation?

Once I wish you a nice weekend.

All the best!
Bärbel

Greeting to all of you.
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 09.04.2016, 11:22:11
Thanks a lot dear Bàrbel. I just had a lot of post frim the Hospital to fill out and read. Time flies. I am confident and look Forward to get rid of the pain in that part Unfortunately I have an other Problem in the lower back NOt dangerous, but painful. So you will hear from me soon about another OP >> God willing
Take care all of you
greetings Yoli

Anzeige

Federstrich
Federstrich
Mitglied

geschrieben von Federstrich
als Antwort auf yoli vom 08.04.2016, 10:15:45
Dear Yoli,
The mere thought of you being exposed to the risk of getting paralysed, makes me , in turn, feel kind of paralysed and essentially stops me from writing. But because of your comment and query and because you may be looking around for some pastime to kill time I'll get back to you on this:
"You always sound so content".
Do I ? What makes you think so considering that haven't posted an awful lot lately?? But if I do come across like this, I'd be very pleased and I'll probably meet the expectations of those who regard this forum as a platform for fun and entertainment. ggg
You're writing about having to read and sign lots of papers. It must take a bit of getting used to if you now have to surrender yourself to the very system that you have been part of and that you know about? Is it like some pilots who deeply trust air traffic run by professionals rather than road traffic run by laypeople?
After all, isn't it a blessing that you won't have to wait several weeks or even months as in D before you get such an appointment? I think it is.
Keep thinking of you.
Fedi
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Federstrich vom 10.04.2016, 08:01:55
Dear Fedi
I have to smile when I read your lines. True, you give me the impression of being content. Tis of course a brave statement to make considering I hardly know you. Well that is the way I feel you.
I now have looked at all the YouTube videos to see how they will operated on me. It is really fantastic what can be done nowadays.
After today I will not look into the forum again. As soon as I can I let you all know how I am.
Take care all of you as I am doing as well on this side.
Love Yoli
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 11.04.2016, 12:10:47
Hello,
I often think of Yoli.
I hope so she will have the surgery survived and is on the way to recovery.
Dear Yoli, if you read it - get well soon!
Good wishes for you - Bärbel

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 18.04.2016, 16:15:44
Dear Bärbel
Dear @ all
I am back from Hospital since yesterday. I must have felt the good thoughts because all went well.
It was sort of last Minute to get that throat vertebrae mended. The doctor said it only just held by a guardian angel..*lol

They operated from the front of my throat…imagine.. getting down as far as the 6th vertebrae to do work on. Those surgeons are real artists.
I do hope you are well Bärbel. Somehow I lost what was going on in your life except you going to have nice bike rides.
At the moment I will not write too much as it does not do me much good to have my head held downwards.
I greet you and send love
Yoli
Praline1
Praline1
Mitglied

geschrieben von Praline1
als Antwort auf yoli vom 19.04.2016, 16:57:56
Dear yoli,

it was so nice to hear from you that all went well in hospital. Fortunately an angel was with you! I wish you all the best for the next time and that you recover soon from the operation.

Greetings to you and all the others in this forum,

Dörte
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Praline1 vom 19.04.2016, 22:21:48
bless you Dörte..nice of you to think of me as well
till later again
Federstrich
Federstrich
Mitglied

geschrieben von Federstrich
als Antwort auf yoli vom 19.04.2016, 16:57:56
Dear Yoli,

What a relief to finally learn that your recent surgery went well. Had to gasp in astonishment when reading how they did it and that it was really urgent. Don't even think about what might have happened if it had become acute when you were still down in the Sahara. Lucky you. Good to have you back in one piece. Would I have to imagine you wearing a cervical collar in support?
Get on your feet soon and keep us updated on your, I hope, speedy and complete recovery. Rest and take good care of yourself. Hugs.
Love to you and all of you, Fedi

Anzeige