English That's the truth in life

chris33
chris33
Mitglied

Re: That's the truth in life
geschrieben von chris33
als Antwort auf yoli vom 08.09.2014, 20:44:51
hi yoli.
here are some thoughts about the truth in my live.

I recognized the truth that I am all right just as I am. I am enough all by myself.

Since a few years I am an OPRAH fan. That´s what I learned by reading her magazines.

chris33
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf chris33 vom 10.09.2014, 14:21:49
Hi Chris, first of all I thought you meant Hebrew and Ophrah.
Nothing against the Hebrews. Now your Ophrah I have to look up. I do rember that she was in Switzerland and wanted to buy a handbag....very expensive and the saleslady said that she could surely not afford it. That was the newspaper part. The saleslady tells something else. It is easy to judge someone wrongly.
BUt what you learn of her is the truth in oyur sayings. You are OK the way you are.
Regards
Yoli
chris33
chris33
Mitglied

geschrieben von chris33
als Antwort auf yoli vom 11.09.2014, 13:59:12
I forgot, that OPRAH Winfrey is not as well known here as in her homeland - the USA.
You remembered correctly- there was that incident in Swizerland...

"I grew up with her" of course I remember her first TV talk show - wow !!! she really became a succsessful lady and now she is the richest self made woman in the US.

Actually she is a very nice and spiritual person - no scandals or whatever. What I like most of all is, that she donates a lot of her money to charity.

have a nice evening

chris33

Anzeige

chris33
chris33
Mitglied

geschrieben von chris33
als Antwort auf chris33 vom 11.09.2014, 17:41:38
correction: switzerland
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf chris33 vom 11.09.2014, 22:04:30
Hi Chris, nice to exchange thoughts. It is fitting in this thread "That's the truth in life"...smile

Just now I am reading a book from Terry Cole-Whittaker..the title is "What you think of me is None of my Business. Maye I mentioned it somewhere else, but it helps me a lot to be myself.

Till soon
love Yoli

Anzeige