Forum Fremdsprachen English Youtube as an aid to make the ears "smoother" to listen to the english language :-)

English Youtube as an aid to make the ears "smoother" to listen to the english language :-)

kirk
kirk
Mitglied

Youtube as an aid to make the ears "smoother" to listen to the english language :-)
geschrieben von kirk
Since some years I like to watch the videos of geriatric1927. His real name is Peter and he is in the age of 83. He put a lot of videos on Youtube where he talks about things out of his daily life.
Sometimes its funny, sometimes its not. But anyway mostly its fun to listen to him as he shows that you can handle the new technologie even at the age of >80.

Below you find a link to one of his funny videos "The chair" where he describes his adventures with his newly bought chair.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Mitglied

Re: Youtube as an aid to make the ears "smoother" to listen to the english language :-)
geschrieben von Elizabeth
als Antwort auf kirk vom 09.08.2010, 18:34:35
@ kirk

Thank you for sending the funny video about a chair from geriatric1927.

You are right; that man is looking well in health and I like the way he is laughing, very much

I am a bit in hurry now but tonight or at least tomorrow morning I will have a look to a few other videos from him.

Wish you a nice evening
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Mitglied

Re: Youtube as an aid to make the ears "smoother" to listen to the english language :-)
geschrieben von Elizabeth
als Antwort auf Elizabeth vom 11.08.2010, 18:35:09
Frogetful Couple2

Hallo, everyone,

My joke for today

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen.
The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, "Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. I would recommend it very highly".
The other man said, "What is the name of the restaurant?"
The first man thought and thought and finally said,
"What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love? You know... the one that's red and has thorns."
"Do you mean a rose?"
"Yes, that's the one," replied the man.
He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled,
"Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?

Wish you a nice evening

Anzeige