Forum Allgemeine Themen Umfragen Auf der Suche nach Teilnehmern meiner digitalen Seminararbeit

Umfragen Auf der Suche nach Teilnehmern meiner digitalen Seminararbeit

EnglishStudent
EnglishStudent
Mitglied

Auf der Suche nach Teilnehmern meiner digitalen Seminararbeit
geschrieben von EnglishStudent

Hello everyone,

my name is Antonia and I am an English student at the University of Mannheim, I am probably a litte too young for this chatroom, but I desparately need your help.

In order to be able to finish my Master's degree in English Language and Communications, I have to conduct a small study. My topic is bilingual language processing in advanced age (in German: Erfahrung und Sprachgebrauch). With my study I want to investigate if and what influences the use of two (or more) languages has on the brain in combination with ageing.

Therefore, I need you. I will copy a link to my study below, so everyone who is interested can take part. It ony takes about 35 minutes and consists of several smaller tasks to be cmpleted in English. However, you don't need any highly developed English skills, just having a basic English knowledge is enough to take part.

https://www.phil.uni-mannheim.de/anglistik/abteilungen/anglistik-i/forschung/ma-eye-lab-a-i/aktuelle-studie/

The link above will lead you to the website of the University of Mannheim. There, you will receive further information and can go straight to the experiment.

In participating, you don't just help me, but the whole scientifical world in times of Corona. Lab experiments and other forms of research are extremely difficult in current times, so online studies are the only remaining choice that's safe your everyone.

I wish you all the best and stay safe!
Antonia

schorsch
schorsch
Mitglied

RE: Auf der Suche nach Teilnehmern meiner digitalen Seminararbeit
geschrieben von schorsch
als Antwort auf EnglishStudent vom 06.05.2020, 08:57:09
I wish you all the best and stay safe Too!

Anzeige