Forum Fremdsprachen English English jokes

English English jokes

Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

Re: English jokes
geschrieben von Maxi41
City boy: What a funny-looking cow! Why doesn´t it have horns?
Country boy: There are many reasons why a cow might not have horns. Some cows do not grow horns until late in life. Some cows do not grow horns at all. This cow doesn´t have horns because it is a horse.

Bärbel
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 28.03.2014, 17:18:14
old jokes but still funny
methinks

The patient says, "Doctor, I have a pain in my eye whenever I drink tea."
The doctor says, "Take the spoon out of the mug before you drink."

The patient says, "Doctor, you've got to help me. Nobody ever listens to me. No one ever pays any attention to what I have to say.
The doctor says, "Next, please."
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf yoli vom 01.04.2014, 23:08:22
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4328580861337&set=vb.126696876138&type=2&theater

I hope you can open it...hihihihi

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf yoli vom 03.04.2014, 11:37:29
. The Ugliest Baby

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The driver says, “Ugh! That’s the ugliest baby I’ve ever seen.”

The woman stalks off to the rear of the bus and sits down. She turns to the man sitting next to her and says, “The driver just insulted me!”

The man says, “You go and give him a telling off. I’ll hold your monkey for you.”
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 09.04.2014, 19:43:06
A young writer once wrote to the famous French novelist Dumas, asking to work with him. Dumas was astonished at so much impertinence. Angrily taking his pen he wrote: "How dare you yoke together a noble horse and a silly ass?" He received the following reply: "How dare you call me a horse?"
Dumas´s anger vanished and he wrote to the young man: "Send me your manuscript. I accept your proposition."
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 13.04.2014, 16:25:35
what a cheeky Young man
here is another one

Teacher: 'What's your name?'
Pupil: “Walter Miller.”
Teacher: “Always say “Sir” when speaking to a teacher”
Pupil (apologising)” “Sir Walter Miller.”

Anzeige

Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 13.04.2014, 18:06:14
Father and son

After passing his driving test, Jimmy asks his father when he can use the family car. The father says he´ll make a deal with his son: "If you work harder at school, study your Bible and get a haircut, I´ll let you drive the car."
Six weeks later, Jimmy asks his father about the car.
"Well, son," his father says, "you´ve done well in your exams. I often see you reading your Bible. But you haven´t had your hair cut."
Jimmy smiles and says: "You know, Dad, I`ve noticed in my Bible that Samson had long hair, Moses had long hair and there´s even evidence that Jesus had long hair."
His father thinks about this and replies, "Did you also notice that all of them walked wherever they went?"

FROHE OSTERN wünscht Bärbel
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 18.04.2014, 11:51:13
why do Dad's always have to have the last word...smile
here is a longer one

AIDS WARNING!

To all of you approaching 60 or thereabout this email is especially for you......

SENIOR CITIZENS
ARE THE NATION'S LEADING CARRIERS OF AIDS!

HEARING AIDS

BAND AIDS

ROLL AIDS

WALKING AIDS

MEDICAL AIDS

GOVERNMENT AIDS

MOST OF ALL,

MONETARY AID TO THEIR KIDS!
rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
als Antwort auf yoli vom 18.04.2014, 13:26:55
A lady onher way home feels that somebody is permanently following her. After a while she turns round and sees a man watching her. "Why do you persecue me?" she asks him. Surprised he answers:
"Well,that's what I wonder myself, now I've seen you face to face!"
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf rose42 vom 22.04.2014, 09:03:06
To Rosemarie: That serves the man right!
To Yoli: I was laughing at all the AIDS! Above all the monetary aid to their kids!!

An other joke (a bit macabre):

An Irish end

Mrs O´Riley wants to place an obituary notice in the
newspaper for her husband, Pete. The man in the newspaper office says it will coast one euro a word. Mrs O´Riley has only two euros, so she writes: "Pete diet." The man says he think old Pete should get a few more words and offers her three more are no cost. So Mrs O´Riley thanks him and rewrites her text: "Pete diet. Boat for sale."

Anzeige