Forum Fremdsprachen English how about just conversation?

English how about just conversation?

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

RE: how about just conversation?
geschrieben von yoli
Greetings dear Udo i.e jacare4
Today is your special day.
May your big day be as special as you are .
Allo the very best
always
your Yoli
jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4
Dear Yoli, 

Thank you for joining the crowd of nice people who remembered me, thus making me feel good. 

I´m so happy my 85th birthday was such a wonderful event. So many gratulations, so many good wishes, wonderful guests, 

We celerated in Rendsburg sitting in the Brückenterrassen restaurant almost under the famous railway high bridge across the Kiel-Canal. We had coffee and excellent tarts chatting happily and watching through the window only a few yards away the big ships from all over the world  passing  by. 

Bye. Udo
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 30.03.2023, 18:30:44

Dear Udo
I can just imagine the way you all sat together in harmony. I wish I could have seen you in person. All
the very best and stay the way you are.
There is only one Udo
Take care Love Yoli

Anzeige

jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4
Hello Yoli, good morning,

What a wonderful morning today. The sun is shining. Breakfast is ready. In a few minutes I´ll take my daughter to the railway station. She must go back to Berlin where she lives.

Have a good Sunday. 

Udo
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 02.04.2023, 07:58:58

Hi Udo
Same to you! Have a lovely Sunday. We too have daughter day. We drive to Basel where she lives with her husband and 2 daughters.
I take it your daughter was with you on your Birthday?
You must have had a great day.
Just take care!
Love Yoli

Bruny_K
Bruny_K
Mitglied

geschrieben von Bruny_K

Last night we had the first spring storm keeping me awake all night. Today I can look forward to a windless day, with a crystal clear blue sky and air that is velvety soft. 
Today I can look forward to a windless day, with a crystal clear blue sky and air that is velvety soft.  I've done my gardening and I'm about to jump into the pool. The water is inviting at 27°.  
A perfect sunday 🤗.
Bruny

Anzeige

jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4
No, I didn´t celebrate my birthday with her. My younger daughter came last Friday to spend the Saturday with us. We went to a very interesting foto  exhibition in the Schleswig municipal museum. The best nature and animal pictures of the year.by very talented mostly European photographers. 

DSCN0527.JPG
On my birthday I  had very special guests. Do you know Karl from Seniorentreff? 

Wishing you a good week. 

Udo

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli

Dearest!! Bruny, now I am jealous. I want to have water so nice and warm.
We have Camper friends in Mazaron. They say it is windy and hot.
We, in Switzerland are freezing and the wind is nasty.

Udo, so nice to have a daughter who seems to spoil you.   Or is it the other way round?
The man on the foto looks really like Karl. Where is Margit?

As far as we are concerned, we will travel with our camper to Bad Dürrheim. Not far away from the Swiss Border!
There we pay for the parking space and have free entrance to the thermal baths.
Are you feeling better Bruny?
Take care all

Lerge
Lerge
Mitglied

geschrieben von Lerge
Today the sun was shining and the strong wind had calmed down. Even the seagulls enjoyed a bit of rest and this one chose Sir Humphry Davy's head to settle on. 

Humphry Davy.jpg

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli

thats a good one Lerge. 
You are lucky to have good weather. Here in our area   Zürich, we had a strong, very cold wind.
What a cheeky seagull to dare to sit on Sir Humphry's head. I hope she knew how to behave herself...hihi

Anzeige