English Purpose of this subforum

Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

Re: Purpose of this subforum
geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 15.06.2015, 13:48:09
Hello altogether,
Tomorrow I´m going to an opening exhibition. A girlfriend of mine is displaying her pictures. I´m looking forward to it.
Furthermore the "Bachfest" takes place from 12 June to 21 Juni. This music festival which takes place annually in the city of Leipzig, where Bach worked as Thomaskantor from 1723 until his death in 1750, takes place each year under a different theme.
In 2015: "So glorious you stand, dear city"
(So herrlich stehst du, liebe Stadt)
Have a nice weekend.
Greetings, Bärbel
Honeybee1
Honeybee1
Mitglied

geschrieben von Honeybee1
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 18.06.2015, 19:14:23
Hello Bärbel!Please enjoy the exhibition of your friend!I also wish you a very nice and sunny weekend.Leipzig must be a very wonderful town,I have never been there,even though I would love to go there.I live in a little town called Menden,this area is called the Sauerland,with many hills and forests around the place.I like the forests very much,not very much the hills :)Bye,bye now-Magret.
bukamary
bukamary
Mitglied

geschrieben von bukamary
Hello everybody,
I will probably skip the chat on Sunday. I´m going to a health fair with our senior circle. We´ve got fair stand. The fair is open until 6.00 pm. Then we`ve got to remove and pack everything together. It certainly will be 8.00pm until I´m back home again. I guess it will be a quite strenuous weekend. Later on I´ve got to leave and help building up the stand.

@Bärbel enjoy the exhibition
@everybody Just have an enjoyable weekend

Greetings
Hildegard

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf bukamary vom 19.06.2015, 13:12:57
Hello @ all
Hildegard, because of your posting...thanks.. we will be going to the Campus Galli on the 24th. with our friends from Rottweil.
I will tell later what I experienced
Here again, in case someone missed it
http://www.campus-galli.de/

I heard that the Chat was great last Sunday. I am sure you all manage without me. I just have Problems to follow, when there are too many of you writing. There is of course the possibility of one to one Chats. If I am on, I would be pleased if one of you klicks me on.
Love Yoli
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 20.06.2015, 15:30:42
Hello,

@Magret, yes Leipzig is a very nice town. At the end of 2015 Leipzig celebrates the 1000th anniversary of its first documented mention. Besides it is the oldest trade fair town of the world. A third of the town is covered by green parks and forests. Maybe you have delight in visiting my town.

@Hildegard, did you enjoy the health fair? I think it was an interesting fair above all for the elderly people.

@Yoli, I looked "Campus Galli" up in the internet. I had not the fainest idea of it. Tell us what you experienced. I wish you much fun.

At the moment it´s raining. In the evening we wanted to do a cycling tour with my sportgroup. Well we´ve shifted it to next Monday.

Have a nice week.

Greetings, Bärbel
bukamary
bukamary
Mitglied

geschrieben von bukamary
als Antwort auf yoli vom 20.06.2015, 15:30:42
Hello Yoli,
I hope you´ll have an interesting time at Campus Gali. What a pity that we can´t say hello. I will be in Albstadt and Balingen tomorrow and pass the Campus Gali on the way. It is only about 5 km from my home. I am awaiting your report.
have a nice time

bukamary

Anzeige

bukamary
bukamary
Mitglied

geschrieben von bukamary
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 22.06.2015, 19:49:28
Hello Bärbel, the health fair was more strenuous than enyoable. Especially on Saturday it was real chilly. Our Stand was in a tent. And the fair management dfirst did not intend to heat the tent. But quite a few of us complained and even intended to remove the stands. Finally the mangement decided to heat the tent.
It is partly interesting, not only for elder people. But there is quite a lot of esoteric and partly not quite seriös
stuff, including palmistry with the PC.
The next health fair will be in februar, that is more interesting.

@ all
Have a nice week. It´s supposed to be summer by the end of the week! Can I believe that? I guess I can only hope and wait.

Hildegard
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf bukamary vom 23.06.2015, 22:55:26
hello all of you, I am very slow in writing because my hand has been operated. i have to carry a plaster cast and keep my arm up high. of course ..it is my writing hand. Campus galli was fantastic. i shot some great pictures and will put one or two into here. you can have a look yourself though as the internet WWW is good.
Do try and keep this thread going a bit. i find it hard to write too much at the moment with 1 finger
Take care all of you...where is honeybee?
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 03.07.2015, 11:51:32
Hello Yoli,

Get well soon!

It would be a pity not to use your hands.
I´m looking forward to watch the pictures of the Campus galli. Take your time...

BTW: Honeybee1 is Magret. She is a likeable lady and often in the English-Chat on Sunday.

@all - have a nice and not to sweltered hot weekend.

Greetings, Bärbel
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 03.07.2015, 17:35:43
Dear Bärbel

and dear @all

Already I am able to use part of my right fingers. It makes it so much easier to write here.
I am sure you have hot weather as well? We had 2 minutes of gentle rain. Not enough for the nature.
How are you and how are others?
It is a shame that conversation is not going so well. I would write more if anyone wanted to.
Take care
love yoli

Anzeige