Forum Fremdsprachen English Purpose of this subforum

English Purpose of this subforum

Federstrich
Federstrich
Mitglied

Re: Purpose of this subforum
geschrieben von Federstrich
Hi Yoli,

Just saw your nick flashing telling me you must be back safe and sound I hope. How have you been doing?
This section seems to be near extinction because no one has written here ever since you left. Just wanted to let you know that I'm still here lingering on as the last of the Mohicans waiting for someone to give this thread a kiss of life. Will you do it?

Waiting eagerly. Kind regards, Federstrich
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Federstrich vom 30.12.2016, 16:12:58
what a lovely surprise..Hi Fedi
Yes..lets get going again in a easy sort of manner.
I noticed a thread with politics. That is too heavy for me.
We came back on the 23rd of this month on the Ferry Tanger- Genoa. We had wild seas and almost gails
We had a cabin next to the Bridge. That was a bad idea as the waves were felt more intensively.
We managed to change cabins near amidships. That was better. In the dining room we were almost the only ones. To be honest we were prepared and took some tablets against sea sickness.
We have to get used to seas as we go on a sailing torn for 2 weeks to the Caribbean Islands.
I don't want to Show off but it may be the last time that we can do something so magnificent..thinking about a purse that gets thinner...

About MOrocco I will tell the next time.
Let me know what you Folks have been up to.
Love Yo
Federstrich
Federstrich
Mitglied

als Antwort auf yoli vom 30.12.2016, 16:40:55
Hi Yoli,

Only the globetrotters can tell their stories. Stay-at-homes like me have got nothing to share. That's the difference. Let's see what the others are willing to tell us.
Anyway, I'm glad you are home again and relieved that you survived the crossing while almost being the only ones in the Dining Room. ggg Any thoughts of the Titanic racing through your mind? Were you being exposed to the trough of the low pressure area over Northern Europe which we had to endure over Xmas?
And now? A sailing trip through the Caribbean? That sounds very appealing, indeed. And the weather will be way better, won't it?
Yes, looking forward to your update on Marocco.

Take care and Happy New Year to you and yours,
Federstrich

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Federstrich vom 31.12.2016, 11:39:03
http://koco-sailing.com

have a look Fedi
You see there is still place for another customer.
There are 4 cabins and we are at the moment the only quests they have. One cabin is for the Skipper and hi9s wife.
I am so looking forward to the warm waters. It will do my old bones some good.
But you can at least have a look at the route we will sail. We are on the trip 1702. Hope you can find it.
Maybe some other of our *friends” here are reading and joining us in the chat.

Morocco!
Funny, I think we were in love with the country. We never noticed the behaviour of the people until this time. It was the 6th time we were there. We thought it quaint if they left the car motor running whilst having a nice chat. Throwing their rubbish on the floor never bothered us before. This time, we just got nerved about it.
Of course there were nice times in these three month’s we had.
Getting out of townie areas was nice. There the humans were still down to earth and respecting the environment.
We sort of exchanged respect.
Now the woman!
The king has told them, they were equals. Now they think that it means they can walk through you, drive their car without consideration for others..etc.
Well, even though I will try and post some nice fotos.
Take care for now
Love Yoli
Federstrich
Federstrich
Mitglied

als Antwort auf yoli vom 03.01.2017, 17:37:38
Hi Yoli,

Oh no, I shouldn't have seen that. I gets me down a little bit. Well, honestly, thanks for the link. Really enchanting. You are in for two marvellous weeks then and I do hope you'll enjoy the cruise to the full. What a privilege to be the only customers. How come, actually? Yes, would be more than pleased to join you if you paid. ggg Mind you, it'll be just half the price.

Thanks for your update on Morocco. O yes, it does take some getting used to the behaviour you described. I can understand you very well. All the more, when you notice that that is about to become standard in other parts of the world, too. I could tell you similar stories of people taking the word "free" too literally.
I've been wondering if safety has ever been an issue for you when travelling those areas nowadays? Will you be going there again for the seventh time next year?

Looking forward to the photos. Would be a first, wouldn't it?

Take good care and have a whale of a time on your cruise, Federstrich
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Federstrich vom 05.01.2017, 18:23:36
Hi Fedi, just put some Pictures on my side.Have a look on my page under Bilder. I am not very good in putting them in. It seems double work to put them into here again, do you agree?
es of course we are lucky to be able to afford a cruise like that. In no way do I want to give the Impression that I show off. To be truthful, we had so many years of very reaosonable holis in Morocco that we just want to do something a Little crazy.
Let me know if you can look at the pictures.
What do you do when you have Holidays. Where do you like to go. Where do you go and where do you dream of going.
Till soon agian
love Yoli

to your question about Feeling safe...yes I have no fear in that Country. But then I always expect the good anyhow

Anzeige

Federstrich
Federstrich
Mitglied

als Antwort auf yoli vom 05.01.2017, 21:50:00
Hi Yoli,

It seems double work to put them into here again, do you agree?

Yes, of course I do. No hassle. It just didn't occur to me that you might have put them in your homepage folder because I never use it. Thanks for the photos which are impressive. Goats on trees, would you believe it? ggg
I might think about holidays and where to go once I'm retired and may have more time on my hands or so I hope at least. Until then I'll just stay where I am, waiting for better times and listening to other people telling me about their holidays and destinations. ggg

Thanks again, Yoli, and have an unforgettable trip to where the sun always shines, Federstrich
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Federstrich vom 06.01.2017, 17:53:21
Hi Fedi
I do hope you will have lots of impressive Holidays. Oft it is not good to put off things till later. Later?
Maybe your all day life is nice enough. I never took holidays when I was in Britain. We lived in a beautiful area. So just going out for walks or horse riding was like having holidays.
I lived in the New Forest if you like to find it in Google.
I do not know if I get around writing again. We leave on Thursday and now I should start to think about getting things together.
I send you good thoughts
Take care
Love Yoli
Federstrich
Federstrich
Mitglied

als Antwort auf yoli vom 06.01.2017, 18:08:44
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied