Forum Fremdsprachen English Purpose of this subforum

English Purpose of this subforum

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

Re: Purpose of this subforum
geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Federstrich vom 20.04.2016, 07:52:57
Thank you Fedi for your soothing words I feel well and sort of elated!
I will write only a little as holding my head down does not do me a lot of good at the moment.
I have been told a naughty joke whilst in Hospital. I will put it in under engl. jokes. Do all have a look if you like
Take care all of you.
It is nice to be back into this small but elite group
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 20.04.2016, 10:00:30
Dear Yoli,

You´re out of hospital so quickly!
It´s nice to see you back.
Do you feel any pain, and do you get physical treatment?
I hope you´re fit again soon. Get wll soon.

A big hug to you.
Love, Bärbel

BTW: Your joke is really only for hard core !!!
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 20.04.2016, 14:15:37
HI Bärbel

I am feeling well but tired. One is so elated in Hospital..Odd!
I will look for brave jokes in future

Anzeige

rose42
rose42
Mitglied

geschrieben von rose42
als Antwort auf yoli vom 23.04.2016, 18:17:12
Tonight I wanted to watch football on TV, showing FC Bayern in a match with Atletico Madrid, which surely is very gripping. But after 5 minutes I had to go upstairs - I simply could not stand this noise the spectators made in the arena. And so I spend some time with my computer and at 10 0'clock I will return to the TV to watch our turkish-bavarian satiric Django Asül. I think, he is one of the best in these times.
Have a nice evening - says Rosemarie
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf rose42 vom 27.04.2016, 22:03:03
Hi Rose and all
I seldom watch football because în Switzerland we always have the same team winning. It gets boring especially if one is not from Bale
We had some lovely days but today it is grey and wet. Just right to do some inviting.
We have good friends round for dinner. We are looking forward to them.
We make a small pastry filled with a mushroom sauce, then lasagne and salad followed by tiramisu.
All a bit Italian style
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 01.05.2016, 15:58:38
Hello @all,

Yesterday I watched the return match of the half final FCB vs. Atletico Madrid. Although the Bavarian won they were the losers, what a pity. They played so well - I felt sorry for the footballer - although I´m Dortmund fan.

Tomorrow we will take an bike ride.
They say it´s going to be sunny.

Have a nice day.

Greetings, Bärbel

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 04.05.2016, 17:32:15
have a nice bike ride Bärbel..the weather shall be fine. Enjoy!
I am sure it does you good for your knees.
Have a nice pentecost all of you
love Yoli
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
Hello @all,

some days ago I met my brothers and my sisters in law for lunch.
After that we visited the Southcemetery where our mother is buried.
Afterwards we took a stroll through the cemetery and discovered the grave of Kurt Masur, an internationally recognized conductor. Although he died in America, on his wish he was buried in Leipzig.
Kurt Masur studied piano, composition an conducting in Leipzig at University of Music and Theatre and was almost 30 years Gewandhauskapellmeister in Leipzig.
In October 1989 he intervened in anti-government demonstrations, negotiating an end to a confrontation and called during the Monday-demonstrations to nonviolent dialogue. We own him a lot.

I think his grave is a place for pilgrimage. The grave was decorated with fresh flowers. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so that I could´n take a picture.

Bärbel
Federstrich
Federstrich
Mitglied

geschrieben von Federstrich
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 06.05.2016, 19:39:06
Hi Maxi and everybody,

That is really very interesting news you are telling us, Maxi. I didn't know that. I had only heard that he'd passed away in Connecticut. I hadn't known that he had been living there for quite some time, either.

I saw him once, though, while he was being served in the delicatessen in the Galeria Kaufhof and noticed with how much obedient respect he was being treated by everyone present. Customers let him jump the queue and the shop assistant served him extremely courteously. "Wow", I thought and was impressed. And then I thought that it might take some getting used to if you basically do not have a private life. Had he also been looking for freedom in the US or was it a professional engagement only? We shall probably never know.

I've toying with the idea of reburying my mother to the south cemetery for some time and have decided to do it next year. So I'll definitely look for his grave, too and will show him my respect. I'll be one of those pilgrims.

How was your cycle tour? Where did you go or did you just cruise around?
Best regards, Federstrich
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf Federstrich vom 07.05.2016, 07:14:03
Hello @all,

I´m very happy! Yesterday my favourite football team RBL went into the 1. Bundesliga with a 2 : 0 victory against Karlsruhe. We opened a bottle of champagne to celebrate the rising.
In the evening there was a big party in the city.
Almost 43,000 spectators watched the game. The stadium was sold out.
The last match in Duisburg is a mere formality.
I think 1. BL is good for the region, for business, economy and so on.
I´m looking forward to watch the matches with Dortmund, München and others.

Federstrich, I don´t know whether Kurt Masur came to terms politically except for peaceful revolution in Leipzig.
To your second question: Around Leipzig there is a very beautiful lake scenery where you can cycling. Mostly we went by bike within 50 to 80 km per tour (with E-bike!)

Greetings, Bärbel

Anzeige