Forum Fremdsprachen English English jokes

English English jokes

RE: English jokes
geschrieben von ehemaliges Mitglied

A SIMPLE TEST?
1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
Stop and think about it and decide on your answer before you scroll down.

The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.
2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
Did you say, Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator?
Wrong Answer. Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions..
3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend....except one. Which animal does not attend?
Correct Answer : The Elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there. This tests your memory..
Okay, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your true abilities.
4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and you do not have a boat... How do you manage it?
Correct Answer:? You jump into the river and swim across. Have you not been listening? All the crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting. This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.
we all know one of these ...:-)

Songeur
Songeur
Mitglied

geschrieben von Songeur

A Doberman, a Golden Retriever and a cat died and met God. God said to them, “Tell me why I should let you into heaven.”

The Doberman said, “I’ll protect you with my life.”

God said, “You can sit at my right side.”

The Golden Retriever said, “I will fetch your slippers and anything else you ask me to.”

God said, “Then you can sit at my left side.”

Finally, God looked at the cat and said, “And what will you do?”

The cat said, “Excuse me. I think you’re sitting in my seat.”

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Songeur vom 02.11.2019, 20:12:29
Your Joke Songeur I heard an another time, taking 2 past Presidents of the USA and Trump
.Guess who said you are sitting in my chair ..
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
Just had a call from a charity asking me to donate some of my clothes to the starving people of the world.
Told them to " F**k Off".
Anyone who fits into my clothes isn't starving!!!

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli

a little bit naughty :-)

Two old ladies are outside their nursing home, having a drink and a smoke,
when it starts to rain. One of the old ladies pulls out a condom, cuts off
the end, puts it over her cigarette, and continues smoking.

Maude: What in the hell is that?

Mabel: A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet.

Maude: Where did you get it?

Mabel: You can get them at any drugstore.

The next day, Maude hobbles herself into the local drugstore and announces
to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms.

The pharmacist, obviously embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely (she
is after all, over 80 years of age), but very delicately asks what brand of
condom she prefers.

"Doesn't matter Sonny, as long as it fits on a Camel."

The pharmacist fainted

JuergenS
JuergenS
Mitglied

geschrieben von JuergenS
als Antwort auf ehemaliges Mitglied vom 24.09.2019, 14:33:43

Hallo Woschi,
ich habe englisch nie viel benötigt, wollte aber auch mal einen eurer Witze verstehen, daher dank google translator:

Ryanair's Micheal O'Leary kommt in einem Hotel in Dublin an, er geht zur Bar und bittet um ein Pint Guinness.
Der Barmann nickte und sagte: "Das wird ein Euro sein, Mr. O'Leary." Etwas verblüfft antwortete O'Leary: "Das ist sehr billig" und übergab sein Geld.
"Nun, wir versuchen, der Konkurrenz einen Schritt voraus zu sein", sagte der Barmann. "Und wir servieren jeden Mittwochabend von 6 bis 8 Uhr kostenlose Pints. Wir haben das billigste Bier in Irland."
"Das ist ein bemerkenswerter Wert", kommentiert Michael. "Ich sehe, du scheinst kein Glas zu haben, also wirst du wahrscheinlich eines von uns brauchen. Das sind 3 Euro, bitte.
O'Leary runzelte die Stirn, bezahlte aber. Er nahm sein Getränk und ging auf einen Sitzplatz zu.
"Ah, willst du dich setzen?" sagte der Barmann. "Das sind zusätzliche 2 Euro. - Sie hätten den Sitz vorbestellen können, und es hätte Sie nur einen Euro gekostet."
"Ich denke, Sie könnten zu groß für den Sitz sein, Sir. Darf ich Sie bitten, sich in diesen Rahmen zu setzen?"
Michael versucht sich zu setzen, aber der Rahmen ist zu klein und wenn er sich nicht hineinquetschen kann, beschwert er sich "Niemand würde in diesen kleinen Rahmen passen".
"Ich fürchte, wenn Sie nicht in den Rahmen passen, müssen Sie einen Aufpreis von 4,00 € für Ihren Sitz Sir zahlen."
O'Leary fluchte vor sich hin, bezahlte aber. "Ich sehe, dass Sie Ihren Laptop mitgebracht haben", fügte der Barmann hinzu. "Und da das auch nicht vorgebucht war, sind das noch 3 Euro."
O'Leary war so verärgert, dass er zurück zur Bar ging, sein Getränk auf die Theke knallte und schrie: "Das ist lächerlich, ich möchte mit dem Manager sprechen."
"Ah, ich sehe, Sie wollen den Schalter benutzen", sagt der Barmann, "das sind bitte 2 Euro." O'Learys Gesicht war rot vor Wut.
"Wissen Sie, wer ich bin?"
"Natürlich mache ich Mr. O'Leary"
"Ich habe genug, was für ein Hotel ist das? Ich trinke ein Glas und du behandelst mich so. Ich bestehe darauf, mit einem Manager zu sprechen!"
"Hier ist seine E-Mail-Adresse, oder wenn Sie möchten, können Sie ihn montags bis dienstags zwischen 9 und 9.10 Uhr unter dieser kostenlosen Telefonnummer erreichen. Anrufe sind kostenlos, bis sie beantwortet werden. Dann wird nur eine Gesprächsgebühr erhoben 10 Cent pro Sekunde "
"Ich werde diese Bar nie wieder benutzen".
"Okay, Sir, aber denken Sie daran, wir sind das einzige Hotel in Irland, das Pints ​​für einen Euro verkauft."

Bei anderen Witzen jedoch mit kurzem Text, den ich oft verstehe, versteh ich auch warum ihr die nur unter euch austauscht. 😉😂

als Antwort auf JuergenS vom 17.11.2019, 15:57:35

Ganz einfach, weil wir es können

Anzeige