English Purpose of this subforum

bukamary
bukamary
Mitglied

Re: Purpose of this subforum
geschrieben von bukamary
als Antwort auf yoli vom 23.08.2015, 10:40:12
Hello Yolli and Hello to everybody,

Yoli, I´m getting envious. I hope you will enjoy the trip. I´m still waiting to read about your experience and impressions of Campus Gali. As you know I´m living nearby, but haven´t been there yet. And at least for the present I´m not able to make it.

@all

I´m really upset about that what is going on in Europe with the refuges and it makes me angry and even furious. I think the current development threatens Democracy and if you look towards Hungary or Macedonia you see quite a few indications towards a dictatorial government. I think the United Europe expanded too fast and surely was not united, means there was hardly a “growing together”, and common values didn’t have time to progress and get stabilized. Has the United Europe a chance to survive.
That’s some of the thoughts coming to my mind and bothering me.

Once again I missed the chat. Instead I discussed with a neighbour about the topic above. he belongs to that group of people who don´t have anything against refugees but please not near his place and they are simply to lazy to work anyhow. It took me a while to calm down. I didn´t know until this evening that he too was thinking that way.

But now I´ll wish you a nice week, not too much trouble and worries
and see you

Hildegard
Federstrich
Federstrich
Mitglied

geschrieben von Federstrich
als Antwort auf bukamary vom 24.08.2015, 01:47:39
You really want to know what I produce?

Of course I do. Thanks, Hildegard, for telling me about your craftsmanship. What inspired you to start tesselating? Could this be a late manifestation of an earlier and more remote, possibly hidden influence? And where do you get your patterns from?

Yesterday I was looking for yogurt-peach-orange ice cream but no such luck. Will keep trying.

Fedi
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Federstrich vom 25.08.2015, 13:13:05
Yoli, I´m getting envious. I hope you will enjoy the trip. I´m still waiting to read about your experience and impressions of Campus Gali. As you know I´m living nearby, but haven´t been there yet. And at least for the present I´m not able to make it

to be honest you Dears, I am not going to write any more than you could read yourself.

have a look...and do so

http://www.campus-galli.de/

I honestly do have the same Fotos and comments as in this www. side.
Tell me when you have looked at it and I will join the discussion.

About the 7'000 Refugees that are now in Serbien I do not know what I should think.
Why do they all come now and where are the People who seem to have been able to earn their living. It seems what has arrived there are very Young, women with children but no husbands. Someone has to have earned a living before the war?

We know to little about life in Syrien without war.

As for the good looking, strong Young men that are arriving from Eritrea...again I wonder if we are helping them to desert from their duty in the military.

Of course I understand that everybody wants to have a nice living, a TV a car nice cloths and some Money in the bank.
To be honest I did not until I was 40 years old. I was a foreigner twice. Once for 2 years in Lausanne ( working as a householdhelp, then 20 years in the UK.
I did as the Roman did as one sais.
Honestly nobody has an answer to the Great Migration that is happening.
Where will it end?
We have a lot of politician in our country who want to open the gates for everyone. By no means shall they live anywhere near their housing.
By the way
read last year
In der Schweiz leben mehr als eine Million Menschen in prekären finanziellen Verhältnissen. Dies geht aus dem zweiten, überarbeiteten Handbuch zur Armut hervor, das vom Hilfswerk Caritas veröffentlicht wurde.
in this year it will be worth still. I take it that it is not much different in Germany?

Anzeige

bukamary
bukamary
Mitglied

geschrieben von bukamary
als Antwort auf yoli vom 26.08.2015, 10:07:28
Hallo Yoli,
because of your posts
yoli am 20.06.2015 15:30 als Antwort auf bukamary vom 19.06.2015 13:12

Hello @ all
Hildegard, because of your posting...thanks.. we will be going to the Campus Galli on the 24th. with our friends from Rottweil.
I will tell later what I experienced
Here again, in case someone missed it
http://www.campus-galli.de/
geschrieben von yoli

and
Thank you for your continuing interest in the project Campus Galli. Soon I'll be able to work with two hands and start to work on photos with text. I can recommend Campus Galli. Here again the www.
geschrieben von yoli

I dared to ask once again. You seeemed to be annoyed about about me doing that. As I told you I can´t make it at present but I am very interested in the opinions and experiences other people make. I´m sorry about that and it certainlly was not my intention. OK?

bukamary
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf bukamary vom 26.08.2015, 11:16:36
not at all annoyed, just surprised that noone seemed to have read that excelllent www.side with all the Fotos and all the histpry, I would have to copy that and put it in That is surely not the purpose?
Let me wait and see if anybody has openend the

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Campus_Galli

and let me see if there are any question.
OK?
Don't be put out Hildegard please. It just seems daft to put my Version in here which is by no way good enough in comparison.
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf yoli vom 26.08.2015, 12:16:46
und hier sind Bewertungen

http://www.tripadvisor.de/Attraction_Review-g1184542-d4813311-Reviews-Campus_Galli-Messkirch_Baden_Wurttemberg.html

that should be enough to get to know the idea?
Take care all of you in the meantime.

Only 14 times more sleeping and we are on the road again

Anzeige

Federstrich
Federstrich
Mitglied

geschrieben von Federstrich
als Antwort auf yoli vom 26.08.2015, 12:24:51
Hi Yoli,

I've looked at the material of Campus Galli. Seems to be another example of living history, particularly experimental archeology, here applied to rebuilding a monastery.
I know of examples where medieval villages, fortresses or castles and the like are rebuilt. It also reminded me of the the Pillars of the Earth and its detailed descriptions of what it took to be a builder and architect at that time.
Fedi
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Federstrich vom 28.08.2015, 09:35:47
Campus Galli is alive. People work there and you can talk to them and they will explain what they are doing and how.
I look Forward to go and visit again next spring. Maybe we can met there Hildegard?
Cheerio
Yoli
Maxi41
Maxi41
Mitglied

geschrieben von Maxi41
als Antwort auf yoli vom 29.08.2015, 18:30:58
Hello @all,

I´m back from my holiday.
I was in Bad Münster am Stein-Ebernburg on the Nahe river. It belongs to Bad Kreuznach, a picturesque old town and is a spa region.
Rock formations, river valley, forest, vineyards and meadows, spa gardens, castles and breathtaking vistas - this region has everthing a holiday maker is looking for.
Everyday we were cycling. There are a lot of stunning cycle routes. After daily cycling tour I often was in Salinental spa park to inhale salt vapor. There are 10-meter-high wooden walls, covered on both sides with blackthorn branches, making a total length of 1.1km.
High evaporation also releases salt into the air. Furthermore there is a brine nebuliser. It blows salt spray into the surroundings. The salt particles get into pulmonary tract and have an anti-inflammatory and anti-congestive effect.
The Nahe region has an extremly dry and mild climate, essential to the excellent wines that have been produced since Roman times. Vines grow on steep slopes and gently rolling hills, on red rock, quartz and porphyry, and in clay an loess soils.
We also enjoyed the Nahe wine, enjoyed not a five-star meal in an exclusive ambience but rather fresh regional products in a "Straußwirtschaft".
Time is over, now I´m back in my daily life.

Greetings, Bärbel
yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf Maxi41 vom 02.09.2015, 19:42:48
wellcome back dear Bärbel
It sounds great where you have been and all the cycle routes I hope it is not too much of a shock being back to allday life
Love Yoli
I am almost off on our trip. THe last works have to be done and on next saturday we leave

Anzeige