Forum Fremdsprachen English how about just conversation?

English how about just conversation?

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

RE: how about just conversation?
geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 15.03.2021, 10:12:06

I am happy you are still interested in reading my report on one of my trips to China. You are right, China is so big, we only know the names of a few cities, Beijing, Shanghai, Hongkong, Canton. There are so many more. On TV tonight you can watch a docu about new animal and nature reserves in China. May be interesting. Do you want more to read about chapter of my trip?

Love. Udo

Oh yes please Udo. I do enjoy your trav el stories. You descibe the various places as if I would be there as well.
I love it. :-)
Greetings and take care now

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli
als Antwort auf rose42 vom 14.03.2021, 17:48:18
Hello chat-community,
we have no invitation for the injection so far. Though we have a tel-number  to make an appointment for the vaccination in a center we don't use it - better wait until our doctor has the material and the time to do it. Until now we aren't infected and  hope to come over it.
Bye - Rose

Yes dear Rose, do wait and enquire what sort they use. You stilll use Astra Zeneca in Germany. Maybe there are different ones when you go to your own Doctor. 
Good luck and please look after yourselfes

Mitglied_6d29e9d
Mitglied_6d29e9d
Mitglied

geschrieben von ehemaliges Mitglied

Hello friends, I will get my 2nd vaccination on April 5th, which I am very happy about. In Germany it would certainly not have been my turn with the first one! Something is going wrong in the organization, right?

Anyway, today I wanted to introduce you to a dear friend, Maomi .. an artist and an absolute family woman, who as a young woman led her turbulent hippie  life with her three men (yes, she did :-) )   and five children and was traveling all over the world, especially in Africa, Asia and the Orient. A great woman, it's just fun to listen to her ...

Anzeige

Mitglied_6d29e9d
Mitglied_6d29e9d
Mitglied

geschrieben von ehemaliges Mitglied
als Antwort auf ehemaliges Mitglied vom 28.03.2021, 16:33:04

oh I forgot .. she turns 80 today!!! 
Happy Birthday Maomi and many more years

pschroed
pschroed
Mitglied

geschrieben von pschroed
als Antwort auf jacare4 vom 15.03.2021, 10:12:06

Dear Udo, I wish you all the best on your birthday. 👍 Phil.

jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4
als Antwort auf pschroed vom 29.03.2021, 15:38:58
@pschroed

Thank you, dear Phil.

DSCN5267.JPG

Anzeige

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli

Dear Udo
 am sad! I did not know you had your Birthday.
 May I wish you , belated, all the very best and as always happiness and well being. My dear husband has today his 70th. We just have his sister here for Tea..An other day we would have had  a little party.
May I ask you how many years you have been on this earth Udo?

geburtstagswuensche-fb-750x393.jpg

jacare4
jacare4
Mitglied

geschrieben von jacare4
als Antwort auf yoli vom 31.03.2021, 11:37:56

@yoli

Dear Yoli, I did not know a birthday was such an important event. It happens every year after the Earth completed another orbit around the Sun. If my counting is correct this has happened 83 times  in my life. Most years hav been very happy ones. 

Thank you very much for the good wishes. Never in all my life did i get as many congratulations as in this year.. This gave me a feeling of special happiness. I want to pass some of my happiness on to your dear husband, whose birthday is today. Hopefully you can celebrate together with your family.  

LOVE. Udo

DSCN5437.JPG                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

yoli
yoli
Mitglied

geschrieben von yoli

Hello dear English writing friends

I noticed that I have not looked into this part of the thread.
Well…here it goes!

Spring is here and the birds are back.
Although I noticed that there are not so many different sorts. We have Blackbirds and Magpies and lots of red Kites and Crows. On the fields all around us we have various Herons. Cow heron, Silver heron and Silk heron
Of course the Sparrows as well.
Lots of them.
Great Tits (Kohlmeisen) are building nests s are the Magpies as well.
What sort of birds do you see in your area?
I had to look up some of them. 
Have a nice time with lots of beautiful colours in the nature.
Love Yoli
Virginia
Virginia
Mitglied

geschrieben von Virginia
als Antwort auf yoli vom 09.04.2021, 13:58:10

Dear Yoli,

it's nice to hear/read from you again. Unfortunately I'm having big problems with reading and writing because of my eyes. So I'm just scanning the new things here. But I will be back after the operations 😊.

Spring is trying to start here in Munich. Two dayss ago, we still had snow. Now the temperatures are jumping up to 20 °C. That is all quite strenous.

Take care!

Love
Virginia

Anzeige